What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing the two feats isn't right either.... cause both are world aparts as you mentioned....

and you my friend are mistaken me for trying to push any agenda here.... calm down LOL

I'm stating facts here only...
1- Sanji went against King and Queen, sure got thrown attacked and overwhelmed off-screen, but him getting up immediately with no major damage is impressive
2- Zoro's feat of withstanding Two Yonko attack combined momentarily is even waay more impressive, and the result of that is 30 broken bones.... regardless of damage, it's way more impressive
3- Despite having said both, Zoro would still get overwhelmed by both King and Queen together... same as Sanji... regardless if Zoro's feat was greater or not... and there is a simple reason for that... which is that Zoro vs King (1 vs 1) will have Zoro getting wounded and attacked whether you want to believe it will happen or not... So having both attack you at same time logically will overwhelm you...

Unless you actually believe Zoro will win against King without having received A SINGLE ATTACK... if that's the case... it's not smart to continue debating with you
Never said it's not impressive. I merely quoted the one who was claiming those two feats aren't worlds apart or are similar. Nothing else to talk about other than that lol.

Your comparison is incorrect, two Yonkous who were playing, swing their weapon. Zoro didn't even receive direct impact of their weapon, and he block it for a moment / a second / few seconds before being teleported. Sanji received direct attacks from the YCs for a period of time. That's why those two feats are comparable.
The two Yonkos made WG freak out and scream how they'd all get annihilated by that attack. It made both the Yonkos appear on-screen with a shocked expression the moment Zoro stalemated the attack- and it made Kidd hype him up and Law shit his pants at Zoro still being able to do minor fighting against Prometheus after taking that hit.

And you're comparing it to going against two YCs off-screen, doing absolutely nothing to them, and likely losing immediately off-screen and being incapacitated for the time being before the said YCs go back to looking for Zoro.

Like, holy shit. Sanji has done bunch of praise-worthy stuff in last chapter but here you are not only creating a feat that doesn't exist but overblowing it to insane proportions, and then you pretend people "shittalk" Sanji.

Off-screen getting insta-defeated by two people while doing absolutely nothing to them is not even in 10 brackets near the bracket of stalemating a combined Yonko attack briefly. Also, that attack was a "blast", it's like Ocean sovereignty. It's a named attack- and the attack isn't supposed to make direct contact. It's like 1080 Pound Canon or BM's Ikogu lol

Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
Of course Chrono would love the most pathetic way ZKK can happen while Sanji takes care of both calamities sadly for him Oda is the author of this series:suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What? You think blocking a wind for a sec which resulted in broken bones was vastly superior than beaten by 2 YCs without taking damage?
that attack is the most destructive attack we've seen in the series yet. zoro didnt block wind LOOOL. if law didnt teleport zoro there, im 100% certain zoro is dying right there.

sanji got ragdolled by two yonko commanders.

what is this low quality sanji wank???

:kobeha:

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

ZKK would have made sense if Ryuma had failed to slay the dragon (this passing on his will), but he succeeded. There is no need for history repeating itself.

You Zoro Simps really need science and reason.

There is not, however.

From every translation we get, Queen states that Sanji uses flame but ain't from King's creed. Then Queen specifies (or King does) that Sanji's flame are nothing like King's.

That pretty much states that they're different.

There isn't a character who thinks theory might be real. It's fans who say "This character hints this" even though actual spoilers don't say so.
A character mentioned that theory, it's not us fans who did this time, it's oda speaking through his characters, queen wondered if sanji isn't related to King, I think it's an important dialogue that should be considered as a possible hint

And as I said, that theory makes a lot of sense for multiple reasons

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't believe in ZKK but this has to be the most pro ZKK chapter we've had so far.
Zkk gonna be like a big ass Christmas party with the amount of people switching up lol
Cept for the odd trolls that don't believe in santa
Will be amazing
and then we will be bought back to reality when meme goes elbaf and chases food for the 3rd straight arc

Status
Not open for further replies.