What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but being directly compared to Ryuma right as the final battle is almost here has to be a close contender.
Well, the thing is.... King is also considered a Dragon DF user... on top of that... Ryuuma also slayed a different type of dragon from Kaido....
I personally think Zoro's best pro ZKK chapter was the chapter of Kaen Attack.... where Big Mom screamed at Kaido to dodge and Kaido felt Oden's presence with Zoro...
That and the chapter where Zoro sends a slash at Queen and said he came here to cut down Kaido...

And there are other chapters too.... like the chapters where Zoro and Kaido literally say the exact same lines:
Kaido to Kid: Tell them, you are playing little pirate games
Zoro to Luffy about Usopp returning: We're not playing little pirate games

And many others...I think connects Zoro to Kaido more than this current one...

Anyways, I'm a believer in MKK LMAO (Momo Killing Kaido)

Tbh Zoro killing King has a way nicer ring to it than Kaido at the moment.

King is of A God's race and not some mere fodder Oni who turns into a 🐲

:funky:

Wonder if King actually killed Ushimaru and Zoro has to shoulder the burden of the Shimotsuki's clan revenge.:steef:

Zoro killing King;here we go:moonwalk:

King must live to answer all the questions we have about sanji

Well, the thing is.... King is also considered a Dragon DF user... on top of that... Ryuuma also slayed a different type of dragon from Kaido....
I personally think Zoro's best pro ZKK chapter was the chapter of Kaen Attack.... where Big Mom screamed at Kaido to dodge and Kaido felt Oden's presence with Zoro...
That and the chapter where Zoro sends a slash at Queen and said he came here to cut down Kaido...

And there are other chapters too.... like the chapters where Zoro and Kaido literally say the exact same lines:
Kaido to Kid: Tell them, you are playing little pirate games
Zoro to Luffy about Usopp returning: We're not playing little pirate games

And many others...I think connects Zoro to Kaido more than this current one...

Anyways, I'm a believer in MKK LMAO (Momo Killing Kaido)
Bruh did you just give more ZKKaidou evidence :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.