What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This still is the best evidence for ZKK with this chapter being the close second. Like what's the thought process of Oda when he drew this panel? Oh just randomly place a text panel about "Yasuei, in his dying moment, talking about taking Kaidou's head "on Zoro, that surely would troll the hell out of the Zoro fans.
Zoro's ittoryu attack vs Dragon Kaido was straight trolling from Oda to how obvious the connection to Ryuma slaying the dragon was.

Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
:kaidowhat:

Not only does he still think Sanji will fight King, but now he thinks Sanji will fight and defeat both Calamities.:mihanha:

Did he seriously not read what happened to Sanji in the last chapter.

Zoro defeating King and then killing Kaido is way more believable than anything Chrono just said.

Last edited:
- Jack vs Inuarashi.
- Perospero vs Nekomamushi.
- Raizou vs Fukurokuju.

Imagine if each fight ends in one page :saden:
I think it would have been mentioned. I don't expect them to be fully dedicated fights (maybe Jack if his fight really isn't with Inu in the end), but I do think he's gonna focus on them the next few chapters before going back to Queen and King

Bruh...Sanji says his body feels weird, if he is gonna get all the abilities of his brothers...THAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS WCI FOR? It contradicts everything that happend 2 arcs ago...

And why didn't Judge mention Sanji's DJ if it comes apparently from Kings race DNA? He should know what and how he modified Sanji?! How does a fucking suit effect Sanji's body, but they never managed to "re-activate" or whatever his genes? Shit makes no sense.
Makes a lot of sense,no need to be so pressed.You thought friction was the source ? That’s even more bullshit,better live with this because hey atleast this makes Sanji stronger after having clowned so long.

Don't worry Enma will kill Kaido on it's own with Oden's haki:suresure:
It wado that will cut kaido a second time. That's the blade that will turn black.

Already called Sanji lineage kicking in

Already called him having kings Dna

Will also call him beating cp0

Will also call Zoro killing or severely scaring kaido

And I call him doing it with wado which he turns into a black blade.

Bruh did you just give more ZKKaidou evidence :crazwhat:
Sure... the "Little Pirate Game" no one actually paid attention to it except myself, a veteran One Piece fan..
:goyea:

And despite being a Sanji fan... I'm not so blind to actually ignore hints or evedince when given... I put possibility in ZKK despite not liking it myself... just because I do not support it, does not mean I do not pay attention to some details that MAY OR MAY NOT help it
:kayneshrug:
What can I say... I'm a fair person

Status
Not open for further replies.