What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that attack is the most destructive attack we've seen in the series yet. zoro didnt block wind LOOOL. if law didnt teleport zoro there, im 100% certain zoro is dying right there.

sanji got ragdolled by two yonko commanders.

what is this low quality sanji wank???

:kobeha:

Never said it's not impressive. I merely quoted the one who was claiming those two feats aren't worlds apart or are similar. Nothing else to talk about other than that lol.

The two Yonkos made WG freak out and scream how they'd all get annihilated by that attack. It made both the Yonkos appear on-screen with a shocked expression the moment Zoro stalemated the attack- and it made Kidd hype him up and Law shit his pants at Zoro still being able to do minor fighting against Prometheus after taking that hit.

And you're comparing it to going against two YCs off-screen, doing absolutely nothing to them, and likely losing immediately off-screen and being incapacitated for the time being before the said YCs go back to looking for Zoro.

Like, holy shit. Sanji has done bunch of praise-worthy stuff in last chapter but here you are not only creating a feat that doesn't exist but overblowing it to insane proportions, and then you pretend people "shittalk" Sanji.

Off-screen getting insta-defeated by two people while doing absolutely nothing to them is not even in 10 brackets near the bracket of stalemating a combined Yonko attack briefly. Also, that attack was a "blast", it's like Ocean sovereignty. It's a named attack- and the attack isn't supposed to make direct contact. It's like 1080 Pound Canon or BM's Ikogu lol
The strongest attack in the series? None of Kaidou and BM use CoC Coating black lightning. Zoro blocked the wind released by two Emperors swinging their weapon, that was it. The attack is AoE, AoE attack is dispersed and in attack power compared to an attack focused in one target. Sure it's island-sized, but Luffy had said that it's big. The size was big, yeah. Zoro said it himself that they cant let two Emperors annihilate the WG, he alone hyped that with words and estimated that, the others were just surprised and panic like usual when faced with a strong attack. Thing is Zoro also acted like he saved Luffy from Boro Breath while Luffy received zero damage from the next Boro Breath. So receiving a wind for a second and had broken bones and unable to move for chapters as a result, thats a ragdoll.

While Sanji had been attacked by King since he released Momo. No damage. Being beaten by two YCs and said it as "a beat too hard" is losing, but not having lasting damage is nothing like what Zoro experienced against Hakai for one single moment.

Keep crying cause I called you out on your shit. You just look at shit other say and try pass it off as your own and get hella salty when vegapank says anything. Like I said attention seeker
You didn't call me out on anything with substance, you just said 'loser' like a typical brat would. At least call me out like a man, not like a kid lol, almost as if you replied emotionally lol.

Come on don't be so thin skinned, man up.

Last edited:
Makes a lot of sense,no need to be so pressed.You thought friction was the source ? That’s even more bullshit,better live with this because hey atleast this makes Sanji stronger after having clowned so long.
First there is no need for an ''explanation'' for that, we have many characters with super powers which make no sense, but no body is complaining nor asking for an explanation. Ideo has Mr.5's DF ability without eating the same DF - is he also modified? Doubt that. Luffy can create fire himself, does it make sense? No. Sanji creating fire with friction makes much more sense than Luffy's way of creating fire.

If you want an explanation, it could be simply explained with that Judge or Sora's parents/grandparents or whatever - that one of them was from Kings Race, that way they would have their DNA in them the natural way and not fucking modifying Sanji in a lab.

I think Zoro is going to get the samurai of Wano to follow him. Then I think he will get Shusui back! I don't know when that will happen, but I think it is inevitable.
:milaugh:

The plot should have been done waaaaaaay earlier... like in act 1-2 hahahahaha
Zoro claimed he would do so for Luffy by the time Luffy returns with Sanji

Oda just ignored the fuck out of it

Same with Franky who claimed he will create weapons to fight Kaido.... We haven't seen it yet... and the only major weapon (Franky shogun armor) was destroyed by Sasaki

Oda is just ignoring some thoughts he planned before and is going with new stuff LOL

The strongest attack in the series? None of Kaidou and BM use CoC Coating black lightning. Zoro blocked the wind released by two Emperors swinging their weapon, that was it. The attack is AoE, AoE attack is dispersed and in attack power compared to an attack focused in one target. Sure it's island-sized, but Luffy had said that it's big. The size was big, yeah. Zoro said it himself that they cant let two Emperors annihilate the WG, he alone hyped that with words and estimated that, the others were just surprised and panic like usual when faced with a strong attack. Thing is Zoro also acted like he saved Luffy from Boro Breath while Luffy received zero damage from the next Boro Breath. So receiving a wind for a second and had broken bones and unable to move for chapters as a result, thats a ragdoll.

While Sanji had been attacked by King since he released Momo. No damage. Being beaten by two YCs and said it as "a beat too hard" is losing, but not having lasting damage is nothing like what Zoro experienced against Hakai for one single moment.
Is 1080 Canon just Wind Released?

Is Ikogu, the attack which made entire Strawhat crew shit pants in WCI just winds released?

Is Roger's attack which threw Oden across the entire realm just wind released?

Or are you simply so stupid that you can't comprehend the difference between a contact attack and a blast?

Kaido/BM specifically preparing the attack, Luffy warning about it and calling it a big one, Kaido/BM being shocked, Kidd/Law/Luffy/Killer/Zoro freaking out, statement straight up SAYING that the attack was strong enough to one-shot all the WG members >>> your dumb as shit head-canon.

And you compare it to Boro-breath that has been fodderized by Luffy and Zoro multiple times LOL. Or to Sanji being off-screen instsa-defeated by two YCs without hurting them even slightly from what we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.