What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean its all speculation right now, we dont even know if sanji has kings dna. if he did then it would have made more sense if sanji fought him.
Maybe he just learned a fraction of what King's tribe is actually capable of doing - so a sepparate ability from what his father actually intended him to have (invisibility)

Kinda how he learned geppo but not all rokushiki same with DJ just a fraction of what King's tribe is capable

will we get FB's?

ffs don't tell me sanji only cooked on Kamabaka just to beat a yc2 from BP's without any specific training
Doubt so that part of his training has been largely ignored by Oda,But He’s giving Sanji something unique which might make him start collecting W’s instead of being that Lame guy who everyone smacks in the new World and People like @Hiragaro are in denial but atleast @MonsterZoro doesn’t.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro said the attack will eliminate all of us which is wrong. The statement is his own statement, not others. It wont do jack to Luffy when full CoC Coating Ragnarok direct attack didnt do any damage to Luffy. Luffy also said its big, regarding its size not strength. Zoro having fire-cutting is the only way for Zoro to do anything to Boro Breath, its not fodderizing, its using the new hax to get better match-up. While Luffy just tanked it purely with physical and haki, so yeah its just Zoro that hyped Hakai's strength with broken bones as a result from trying to block Hakai for a moment before Law teleported him. While Sanji had no damage from chapters against YCs, so i dont see where's the need to downplay Sanji coming from

Panel of Luffy using future sight and predicting something big is coming right before hakkai.
Kaido doesnt even trust Big Mom to pull off this attack.

Big mom herself tells that it is VERY IMPRESSIVE that they survived.
Kaido also comments that he can sense that they are alive.

Surely you are not deluded enough to think that this isnt the strongest attack in the series yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.