What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The RS is a suit, it's doesn't fuse with Sanji, so how does it activate anything?
And again, they were checking on Sanji DNA since he was born and they said it changed back to normal. If simply wearing a suit would re-activate it, then how were they not able to re-activate it when Sanji was stil a kid?
That more so would have to do with Judge's modifications on the suit.

If I remember correctly Niji said that Sanji's suit was modified some what.

Still don’t understand why you wanna have Sanji become lame again,Oda is giving him an out but you’re like nah I will stick to the bull shit side.
Mate luffy stretches before creating fire atleast there is some sense to it? How come Sanji summons fire accordingly when he wishes without any sort of movement? What friction mate ?
Don't talk for everybody if you call Sanji lame. I always liked him the way he was, now after 900 chapters we get this random ass bullshit.

I wanna take a small moment here just to slander Kid as always, cause it's a habit of mine to slander him by every passing spoiler thread LMAO

Did you know that Kid was only able to get one W in this entire series?

Actually, that W was fake... he thought he won against Kuma which was a pacifista, yet Law was the one to finish the fight and get the real W...

:moonwalk:
May I ask why you hate Kid so much

Is 1080 Canon just Wind Released?

Is Ikogu, the attack which made entire Strawhat crew shit pants in WCI just winds released?

Is Roger's attack which threw Oden across the entire realm just wind released?

Or are you simply so stupid that you can't comprehend the difference between a contact attack and a blast?

Kaido/BM specifically preparing the attack, Luffy warning about it and calling it a big one, Kaido/BM being shocked, Kidd/Law/Luffy/Killer/Zoro freaking out, statement straight up SAYING that the attack was strong enough to one-shot all the WG members >>> your dumb as shit head-canon.

And you compare it to Boro-breath that has been fodderized by Luffy and Zoro multiple times LOL. Or to Sanji being off-screen instsa-defeated by two YCs without hurting them even slightly from what we know.
Zoro said the attack will eliminate all of us which is wrong. The statement is his own statement, not others. It wont do jack to Luffy when full CoC Coating Ragnarok direct attack didnt do any damage to Luffy. Luffy also said its big, regarding its size not strength. Zoro having fire-cutting is the only way for Zoro to do anything to Boro Breath, its not fodderizing, its using the new hax to get better match-up. While Luffy just tanked it purely with physical and haki, so yeah its just Zoro that hyped Hakai's strength with broken bones as a result from trying to block Hakai for a moment before Law teleported him. While Sanji had no damage from chapters against YCs, so i dont see where's the need to downplay Sanji coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.