What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raidsuit is awakening some of his dormat genes/features
The RS is a suit, it's doesn't fuse with Sanji, so how does it activate anything?
And again, they were checking on Sanji DNA since he was born and they said it changed back to normal. If simply wearing a suit would re-activate it, then how were they not able to re-activate it when Sanji was stil a kid?

So did anyone mention the fact how Sanji's dj feels so fucking random now? According to Queen it may be linked to King's race - Judge extracted possibly dna from one of his members - but in WCI Judge fought Sanji and no mention whatsoever of him unlocking that ability?

Is this another random power Oda came up with later?
or maybe people(including me) are reacting without even knowing the truth?

So did anyone mention the fact how Sanji's dj feels so fucking random now? According to Queen it may be linked to King's race - Judge extracted possibly dna from one of his members - but in WCI Judge fought Sanji and no mention whatsoever of him unlocking that ability?

Is this another random power Oda came up with later?
He didn't have figured out a logical way to explain it back in WCI, probably the same for Asura.

So ZKK is definitely happening. I was on the fence about it before. He's definitely not going to outshine Luffy though. My guess is that, after being defeated, Kaido will try to take the flower capital with him with one last big atfack and Zoro will stop him. Luffy will still be the one who defeated Kaido though.
So Kaido never be defeated by Luffy if he's still up. Kaido need the White eyes

Sanji fans how does it feel knowing that everything that Sanji has ever acquired comes from his dad?

How does it feel knowing that Sanji is the definition of one having everything given to him by birth?

How does it feel to know that Sanji is indeed augmented and yet is still weaker than Zoro who does nothing but train has no devil fruit no super suit or no inhanced lineage factor?
Sanji doesn't train at all so it makes sense that zoro would be stronger :kayneshrug: and sanji doesn't want to be strong so why the fuck would he care about where he getting his power from, you could say the same thing about yamato or weevil, cry more.

Status
Not open for further replies.