What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom and Kaido are surprised no one died from that attack as well… they were betting on that attack wiping them out… Dude, Thunder bagua has CoC and it ain’t shit compared to this attack so CoC doesn’t make attacks automatically better than non CoC attacks
Yeah CoC attacks is too many times stronger than non. Especially non-CoC and indirect wind attack, indirect wind attack is automatically weaker than direct contact attack when released at same power. Base Luffy became competitive against hybrid Kaidou for 30 minutes, exchanging all attacks, due to activating CoC Coating. I know Zoro is strong since he can scar Kaidou, but downplaying what Sanji had done using that kind of trolling or candiboi term etc really is gonna backfire if there are as many Sanji fanatics using this kind of attitude against Zoro's situation now. i won't debate you further since you're not the trolling type i guess

Who said that Hakai is not strong? But Zoro fanatics said Hakai is strongest attack in the series, theres a difference between strong and strongest attack in the series. You can count Zoro's blocking in the amount of panels, it's literally one second or just a few seconds before being teleported by Law, broken bones as result.

Sanji received attacks from King since freeing Momo and he received attacks from Queen's laser for chapters etc, and he was beaten by those two. No damage. He still produced a diable jambe which equalized fresh/healed Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri.
Lineage factor that's why.

And name the attack stronger than a yonko combined attack to date?

A

Akagaminoproduction

TBH, Sanji is a fucking legend. Zoro is a legend too, of course, but lemme wank Sanji. He's a top tier chef, knows how to buff the crew with his recipes, fights without using his hands, a weapon or a DF, had a shitty teacher (if Ivankov even taught him) and STILL is strong as fuck. Luffy and Zoro are monsters whose dreams and positions are intrinsically connected to battle prowess. Sanji's position and dream have NOTHING to do with fighting and he STILL is a monster! Being weaker than Luffy Zoro doesn't make him shit. He's still awesome! Sanji <3
Finally found a sane Sanji fan.... reject powerscaling embrace character

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah CoC attacks is too many times stronger than non. Especially non-CoC and indirect wind attack, indirect wind attack is automatically weaker than direct contact attack when released at same power. Base Luffy became competitive against hybrid Kaidou for 30 minutes, exchanging all attacks, due to activating CoC Coating. I know Zoro is strong since he can scar Kaidou, but downplaying what Sanji had done using that kind of trolling or candiboi term etc really is gonna backfire if there are as many Sanji fanatics using this kind of attitude against Zoro's situation now. i won't debate you further since you're not the trolling type i guess
Coc attacks couldn't ko law or kinemon hakai kills both

Holy fuck so much foreshadowing from TB is coming true :crazwhat:

- Sanji's Hell Memories

- Zoro cutting fire

- Zoro's connection with Ryuma

Now we might be getting a Devil like transformation from Sanji

With Zoro back then telling Usopp not to excite Sanji anymore or he might turn into something, and now Zoro telling Sanji not to hold back :crazwhat:

If Oda fucking planned this from the chapter he introduced Sanji

When he said he's ready to walk across any path, be it the paths of a Pirate or a Devil:crazwhat:

And then the hints he dropped through out the manga with Sanji saying that he will turn into the Demon/Devil of the Blue Sea if Enel lays a finger on Nami

And then his Devil's leg, and talking about how the Spices come from the Devil and his attack that finished off Jabra might have been a little too spicy :crazwhat:

Is Oda legit doing this ? We gonna get Fallen Angel aka the Devil Sanji with wings and shit ?:crazwhat:

If all of this TB stuff comes true than god damn we're in for a treat

Oda setting up so much hype shit for Sanji :crazwhat:

I wanna take a small moment here just to slander Kid as always, cause it's a habit of mine to slander him by every passing spoiler thread LMAO

Did you know that Kid was only able to get one W in this entire series?

Actually, that W was fake... he thought he won against Kuma which was a pacifista, yet Law was the one to finish the fight and get the real W...

:moonwalk:
Incorrect. Kidd also got a W on Gaggon D.

Status
Not open for further replies.