What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the point neither did he have Hax trainers within the timeskip,These lot like @Hiragaro are overreacting to shit they don’t comprehend yet
TBH, Sanji is a fucking legend. Zoro is a legend too, of course, but lemme wank Sanji. He's a top tier chef, knows how to buff the crew with his recipes, fights without using his hands, a weapon or a DF, had a shitty teacher (if Ivankov even taught him) and STILL is strong as fuck. Luffy and Zoro are monsters whose dreams and positions are intrinsically connected to battle prowess. Sanji's position and dream have NOTHING to do with fighting and he STILL is a monster! Being weaker than Luffy Zoro doesn't make him shit. He's still awesome! Sanji <3

Luffy is a Conqueror and he knows Sanji is also one of these, Sanji will get CoC and put Judge to his knee :crazwhat:

Sanji is the "failure" with no "Royal Pride" that has the qualities of a King

Judge is in the mud
:zorothink:
:lumazed:

This panel displays how they don't even know wtf is Sanji's Diable Jambe (thats was not the first time tho), and Sanji standing above all the Vinsmokes
:hohoho::hohoho:

Luffy - Zoro - Marco - Yamato vs Kaido
Kidd - Killer - Law - Hawkins vs Big Mom
Sanji - Drake - Apoo vs King - Queen

Can this happen? Like, 5 or 10 chapters from now?
No. Luffy doesn't share his end of arc fights. He failed in his 1vs1, so will reclaim a victory in a 1vs1.
Zoro and Sanji trust their captain and have said as such multiple times.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Pls King break Enma. Give Zoro Shusui back.

:whitepress:
Enma's and Shusui's time is over. Nidai Kitetsu is lurking behind the corner. :steef:
zoro‘s attack couldnt do shit to king….this fight gonna be extreme diff

ZORO VS KING EXTREME DIFF LETZ GOOO
:lumazed:
I agree, so far King seems to shrug off Zoro's hits better than Kaido. :cantseeme:
I Wonder if King using his sword too?
There is nothing to wonder about, of course he will use it. :goyea:
Zoro's connection to ryuma info is unhealthy for Patrice :kobeha:
Patricia ordered a new portion of nightmares. :suresure:
Guys , we are done. Still some kind of tards dont want to see facts.
Oda totally gave same plotting for Sanji and Zoro. Gives same titles. gives same time APs.
He declared their potential will be very huge.
Guys , Oda stated that zoro and sanji is at same place. that is all. how is your head taking these facts . ı don't know.
I have bad news for you, if Oda wants to hype Sanji, he will make him as well surpass Luffy. :yasu:
You should have abandoned that train the moment you first time saw King. :myman:
Zolo couldnt do shit to king doesnt mean that. more like if zolo attack kata with the same attack, the result still the same (no harm to kata either)
:cheers:
Or one Tatsumaki ends Katakuri and he cant do a thing about it? Just like I said countless times before. :myman:
Everything going as prophet @nik87 predicted, everyone knows what a Shimotsuki did on top of Wano...

The legend says that my Future Sight is the best in the game. :fransuper:
Dude, there was legit a moment when I questioned King's strength when Marco "manhandled" both him and Queen on panel, then I realised that base King mostly fought Marco solo afterwards and at this point, I no longer questioned that he might deliver great stuff soon.

Therefore, you were right about this one. Your Future Sight is more powerful lol.
There is a valuable lesson to be learned there - never believe what Oda wants to serve you early on, wait it out. :goyea:
Only a few people defended King :cheers:
People with good future sight. :myman:

Sanji fans how does it feel knowing that everything that Sanji has ever acquired comes from his dad?

How does it feel knowing that Sanji is the definition of one having everything given to him by birth?

How does it feel to know that Sanji is indeed augmented and yet is still weaker than Zoro who does nothing but train has no devil fruit no super suit or no inhanced lineage factor?

Bruh...Sanji says his body feels weird, if he is gonna get all the abilities of his brothers...THAN WHAT THE FUCK WAS WCI FOR? It contradicts everything that happend 2 arcs ago...

And why didn't Judge mention Sanji's DJ if it comes apparently from Kings race DNA? He should know what and how he modified Sanji?! How does a fucking suit effect Sanji's body, but they never managed to "re-activate" or whatever his genes? Shit makes no sense.
I dont think he is gonne get the same abilities of his brothers, i think he is litterly gonne be part humen part king race just awaken it like a form at will if he can control it, that could explain that sanji is modified but diffrent from his brothers, a "failure" in their eyes but in the end came to be the strongest out of all of them.
About the judge part maybe im reaching here but maybe sora swore judge not to tell sanji anything because she didnt want him to think he became an emotionless monster like them, she always said she likes sanji because he is so kind and has emotions unlike his brothers.

:milaugh:

The plot should have been done waaaaaaay earlier... like in act 1-2 hahahahaha
Zoro claimed he would do so for Luffy by the time Luffy returns with Sanji

Oda just ignored the fuck out of it

Same with Franky who claimed he will create weapons to fight Kaido.... We haven't seen it yet... and the only major weapon (Franky shogun armor) was destroyed by Sasaki

Oda is just ignoring some thoughts he planned before and is going with new stuff LOL
We'll see franky's anti kaido weapon soon:datas:

Yes this looks like mere wind that wouldn't hurt a fly, Zorotards be be exaggerating things right
Who said that Hakai is not strong? But Zoro fanatics said Hakai is strongest attack in the series, theres a difference between strong and strongest attack in the series. You can count Zoro's blocking in the amount of panels, it's literally one second or just a few seconds before being teleported by Law, broken bones as result.

Sanji received attacks from King since freeing Momo and he received attacks from Queen's laser for chapters etc, and he was beaten by those two. No damage. He still produced a diable jambe which equalized fresh/healed Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri.

If you want an explanation, it could be simply explained with that Judge or Sora's parents/grandparents or whatever - that one of them was from Kings Race, that way they would have their DNA in them the natural way and not fucking modifying Sanji in a lab.
Everyone else in the family got their abilities through modifications, makes no sense Sanji doesn't get his too

This is not something worth complaining about honestly

I really hope Sanji doesn't awaken some latent genetic powers or whatever..it would mean everything that Sora went through was for nothing :pepemotion:
Fuck Sora

:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.