What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why there is so much arguing about Zoro and Kaido

Like damn man even I can't refute the ZKK train anymore, and I primarily refuted it only because initial theories had it seem like Zoro was going to entirely trample over Luffy's own victory.

However, we are literally at the point of the EXACT scenario I had argued could support ZKK:

- Zoro leaves the Kaido fight, thereby not stepping in Luffy's toes (chapter 1010)

- Zoro intends to get healed (1015)

- Zoro instead sets his focus on a Calamity (1022)

- Someone connects Zoro to Shimotsuki (literally this chapter)

This is virtually the best way ZKK can happen, because now Zoro gets his fight while subsequently not doing anything to harm Luffy's victory, while ALSO being painted as the Ryuma incarnate people expect him to be this arc.

I've always been a strong supporter of narrative over "expectations", but when the narrative begins to agree with expectations, you can start to see what I mean here
We need more people like you bro :cheers:

ok guys in all seriousness now Sanji doesnt have a dna modification this is why:

1. Sora done everything she could to protect sanji. If sanji gets a lineage factor then everything she did was for nothing. Sanji loves his mother and if he had a lineage factor knowing that his mother died trying to protect him from him having it, He probably wont even use it ever.
2. Judge himself seen sanji use fire and never commented on his power. If sanji had a fire based lineage factor modification then judge would have known that hes using it. But he said nothing about it and infact said sanji never awakened his power. Why's that?
3. King is from a fire based clan, Therefor his fire ability is irrelevant of a DF. Lineage factors are from DF modification from what we know. If king is using a technique then it cant be passed on through DNA. Techniques can only be learnt. Sanji could be using a similar technique to the one kings using though, Which would make more sense.

but obviously we know oda can write over anything and make it make sense. So yeah technically we cant know what oda is thinking and he could make sanji have a lineage factor modification and even it being kings dna.
But its very unlikely.
The theory about judge finding sora on top of the red line is the only explanation I see so far

I remember you sayed one time you didnt like how edgy he was?
Well, sure... but it's not that he's edgy... it's just he comes out cringy as edgy
Zoro is Edgy, but I like him despite how many times we Sanji fans fight with Zoro fans...

But Kid's edgy character feels like he's TRYING to act cool...

How should I explain this... it does not feel real... it just feels fake... fake edgyness... He's tryin to act like a cool mysterious edge lord who doesn't care about SH luffy... but because it's fake.... he comes off as a tsundere who has a crush on Luffy but doesn't want to admit it... which feels weird and cringy LMAO

But this is only one singular aspect/vibe I feel from him/ not the entirety

I'm sure if I wanted to dig deep enough,I will find more reasons, but generally, I just find him cringy in general in all aspects of his attitude

Ikogu is a wind blast and it's hyped as hell.

The attack Roger used to make a plaything out of Oden of all people was also a wind blast.

If you're ignoring the insane portrayal and hype it got from Kidd, Law, Luffy, Killer, and Kaido/BM themselves just to call it a "wind blast" then you need to re-consider a lot of things.

Raime Hakke with CoC coating couldn't even deal half-decent damage to Law on a direct, unblocked hit lmao. Not only the guy got back up in a page or two, but then he went on to fight BM right after and showed zero hint of any lasting hindrance. Hell, Zoro with 30+ bones broken and almost depleted stamina did more damage to Kaido than Kaido's TB did to Law.

And Law is really, really not a physical monster.
A play thing that took minor damage and immediately ran back fairly unharmed, not a potent finisher move that knocked him out or broke 30 of his bones.
Luffy wasn't giving it insane portrayal, he was worried for Zoro, like he was for King's attack to Sanji.
Indirect hit. Exactly...

Doubt so that part of his training has been largely ignored by Oda,But He’s giving Sanji something unique which might make him start collecting W’s instead of being that Lame guy who everyone smacks in the new World and People like @Hiragaro are in denial but atleast @MonsterZoro doesn’t.
we might get one regarding Sanji awakening something dormant in him temporarily in kamabaka prolly out of rage...

he was with ivankov so there may have been discussions etc.

what i further want with snaji is Ryou .. thats it .incorporaitng ryou to his flames .

The theory about judge finding sora on top of the red line is the only explanation I see so far
yeah technically oda can make it make sense by adding something like "sora was orginally from kings tribe" or something like that. But then there was never any indication she could use or munipilate fire, But i guess he can make that make sense aswell if he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.