What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A play thing that took minor damage and immediately ran back fairly unharmed, not a potent finisher move that knocked him out or broke 30 of his bones.
Luffy wasn't giving it insane portrayal, he was worried for Zoro, like he was for King's attack to Sanji.
And everyone else did give it insane portrayal. Luffy also warned EVERYONE before the attack came- and he clearly didn't manage to stalemate it or even try to do it. If he was that strong, he'd have just went G4 instead of wasting his time and overpowered it rather than running away with a big-ass mouth opened in shock while Zoro blocks it. So quit your wanking.

Hell, again, Raime Hakkei with CoC coating did literally no damage to Law while Asura scarred Kaido for life, and you say a single Raime Hakkei defeats Zoro lol. Hell, the same attack couldn't even knockout a 90% dead Zoro- as he was conscious enough to see Luffy's CoC coated attacks at the end of the chapter.

we might get one regarding Sanji awakening something dormant in him temporarily in kamabaka prolly out of rage...

he was with ivankov so there may have been discussions etc.

what i further want with snaji is Ryou .. thats it .incorporaitng ryou to his flames .
This will be too soon I think but for sure can be a powerup in the end war Against the Navy or vs Blackbeard and his crew

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I have no idea why there is so much arguing about Zoro and Kaido

Like damn man even I can't refute the ZKK train anymore, and I primarily refuted it only because initial theories had it seem like Zoro was going to entirely trample over Luffy's own victory.

However, we are literally at the point of the EXACT scenario I had argued could support ZKK:

- Zoro leaves the Kaido fight, thereby not stepping in Luffy's toes (chapter 1010)

- Zoro intends to get healed (1015)

- Zoro instead sets his focus on a Calamity (1022)

- Someone connects Zoro to Shimotsuki (literally this chapter)

This is virtually the best way ZKK can happen, because now Zoro gets his fight while subsequently not doing anything to harm Luffy's victory, while ALSO being painted as the Ryuma incarnate people expect him to be this arc.

I've always been a strong supporter of narrative over "expectations", but when the narrative begins to agree with expectations, you can start to see what I mean here
You know ZKK is a thing when paper accepts it:crazwhat:

yeah technically oda can make it make sense by adding something like "sora was orginally from kings tribe" or something like that. But then there was never any indication she could use or munipilate fire, But i guess he can make that make sense aswell if he wants to.
The Germa was the only Kingdom being able to cross the grand Line, it wouldn't have been strange if they experimented with some people of King's Race xDxD

And by some genetic mistake Sanji has aweakened his DNA xD

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do you claim they went all out despite using a ranged attack, without advanced CoC?
they havent gone all out yet. hakkai is by far the strongest attack in the series YET though. i was laughing at your delusional numbers LMFAO.

their aim with that attack was very clear, to kill all the 5 WG members.

Base Luffy punches with advanced CoC are more potent than all out Asura.
Once again, did Oda personally call you and tell you about this?

There is popular theory among the JP fandom that zoro used adv CoC accidentally when he unleashed asura due to enma drawing out his latent haki but go off with you Zoro downplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.