What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's really a "rule" per se. He can make One Piece far more violent if he wants. Look at other manga that are in the same magazine.

It's just a preference for Oda not to kill, that doesn't mean he can't when it's relevant. WB and Ace died when it was relevant. It's not that hard to believe Kaido can, considering:

- He wants to die (his intro)
- Assumedly can't be captured (his intro)
- Won't leave Wano alone ever (said to Yamato in 1020)

Just things we have to think about. Luffy beating him may not "crush his spirit" like it has for Crocodile and many other villains
But do you really think Oda would give a villain what they desire?

H

humanbeing

like in Dressrosa the drama will be more about the life of normal people who could be crushed by Onigashima. otherwise the alliance is winning right now more or less.

I’m really bothered not knowing what’s the thing making this copy DF being considered as a failure.. it’s either gonna be revealed or Momo is gonna join the SHs and we meet Vegapunk who is gonna be shocked to see his DF used by someone and that’s when we get more info.
↓↓↓↓
And he didn't like it because it was pink and not azure.

:suresure:
Will totally go with his character, lol. The man seems to be a perfectionist with how good he is.

Kaido when about to die, sees everyone say shit about him and thinks about Oden and Whitebeard and says "all I pursued was dying in a great way but I never thought that your death will never be great if you dont live a great life, I should have put more thoughts on Living as great person than dying in great way"

this would be great character moment for him, and this is also a great message to provide to teens(whom shonen is directed towards)
+ Roger

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro is technically a descendant of Ryuma alongside Koushiro, Kunai and Yasu. I am willing to bet, the Shodai belongs to his family but got stolen and somehow ended up with Gandhi.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Joy Boy lose to WG because he doesn't have great partner. And Ryuma alone can only defending Wano from WG.

Now Luffy have a great partner Zoro, they gonna destroy WG for sure.
Joy boy failed to achieve his dream.

Ryuma defended Wano against the whole world.

Joy boy would have been fortunate to have Ryuma on his team. For WG, thier 1000 year reign is now over.

GrandLineReview: Luffy is more of a Ryuma than Zoro
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Oda: Hyuogoro and Kawamatsu say Zoro guy reminds them of Shimotsuki Ushimaru and Ryuma
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
grandlinereview is flat out dumb as a brick bro. this man put out a "BIGGEST SECRETS IN ONE PIECE" video and two of the secrets were where did kanjuro get his devil fruit (orochi gave it to him on panel and glr forgot) and what does SSG stand for (its special science group and they say it on panel and glr also forgot)

Status
Not open for further replies.