What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro said in Dressroa, "My name will reach the Heavens"

FINALLY getting a direct Zoro/Ryuma comparison in the manga now that Zoro is fighting King, whose tribe comes from "The Land of the Gods" on the Redline.

Zoro defeats the giant fire wielding Zoan user from a "God race" above the Flower Capital.

R.I.P ZKK

FINALLY getting a direct Zoro/Ryuma comparison in the manga now that Zoro is fighting King, whose tribe comes from "The Land of the Gods" on the Redline.

Zoro defeats the giant fire wielding Zoan user from a "God race" above the Flower Capital.

R.I.P ZKK
Name reaching heavens thing will happen when him and Mihawk will clash and heavens will split in two

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tengu should have it. I think 954/955 Tengu tried to give it to Momo but he told him to hold onto it.

Idk, considering it's his inherited sword I would assume it would be him but I definitely wouldn't rule out Hiyori. But yeah someone has to get it from Tengu, unless it happened offscreen
Yup. But.

Tengu is also with toko

And anime showed toki dying so that person is 99.99% hiyori who could have well gone to see toko before going to onigashima and getting it then
She did tell zoro she wanted to kill orochi herself

Momo can do it I expect it to be one of the 2 to take his last head with the sword but for now momo been geared more to shining as a dragon than a samurai

When Zoro has chance to do this it's suddenly "oh no what message are we sending to kids":suresure:
How many deaths have we already seen and heads rolling in this arc
I don't say that nobody dies in One Piece. Ace died, WB died. But now the message of killing Kaido is not something Oda would do, in my opinion.

All those panels are "fake death". Orochi is still alive.

I repeat, I am not saying that One Piece did not already show something dark like that but the thing is that the message will not be "Let's kill Kaido, he want to die anyway" but it's "Kaido want to die, Luffy will make him understand the beauty of living while he punch him to the ground of course".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

R.I.P ZKK
Lmfao dry your eyes

R.I.P ZKK
But King is a bird not a lizard though

It's funny because Oda likely purposedly chose to have Zoro out that soon on the Rooftop aware that his presence would have likely ended things way too soon than wished.
I think Oda used New gen vs Old gen narrative and needed to go back to actual matchups, that's why he kept Sanji away from Live floor till then. Either Zoro will Slay king after Ext diff battle or He'll go to Kaido after high diff battle. Latter seems more likely to me but this chaper, King's race and shits might hint towards the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.