What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

So many fictional stories are heavily based off Science. Of many kinds. TV series, comic books, cartoons, anime and manga and so many other genres. xd
(Dr Stone intensifies)

(As well as Steins Gate, FMA, Cells At Work and what not ofc! Also anime in general for it's "wonderful understanding of female anatomy too! :lulz:)

:goyea::cheers:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You guys can’t handle Momo become a better character and have more relevance in the story. Oda has been treating Sanji so well and making him a stronger fighter yet some Sanji fans can never be satisfied.
Oh I'm well aware that Momo is gonna be way more relevant to the story, specially because I still think he's Uranus, the second sovereign mentioned by the sea kings in oden's flashback, destined to meet Shirahoshi and make something happen, bla bla bla.
"Adult Momo" is still not something I'm a fan.
Not in a million years.
Shitty Lambo.

No luffy got scraped by a bagua and screamed like a bitch

Lmfao no he didnt LUFFY SAW THE FUTURE AND WARNED THEM BEFORE THE ATTACK
Why the fuck does luffy talking mean he can't move out of the way himself

You're so fucking lame

Without zoro they all die
Feeling pain from Raime Hakke and continuing to fight moments after the shock is really getting fodderized... cringe.
Bear in mind Luffy was learning from this and Ragnarok about advanced CoC.

Without Luffy's warning they all (apart from Luffy) get knocked out with broken bones.
Because he can't rocket off at maximum supersonic speed, because then his voice would take longer to reach them...

Zoro and king fanboys "WB hyped King, he is so strong"
Me reading spoilers: huh where did WB even call his race "powerful beings "? Where did WB hype King?
All he said they were ancient people as gods

These guys are the same one who trashtalk Rayleigh hyping Katakuri and fs users as Mightiest
Which is actually hype about someone's power not "race of gods"

Anyway, Oda is turning King from the background to the relevancy
I now baptise King as King the Relevant ,
" King the background " lasted 100 chapters, it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.