What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
What WB said " there used to be a race of gods on red line"
What fanboys heard " There used to be a race of very powerful fighters on the red line and King is one of the few who were the strongest there " LOL

These are combat hype :
  • "Among the Mightiest People, only a few can see the future " said Rayleigh
  • "Only a handful of Mightiest People can coat their attacks with CoC" said Kaido
What is stated about King's race isn't really combat hype. Oda just highlighting them being special and can create hotter fire
That doesn't make KING among the Mightiest or the few who can use adcoc and FS

At least King is getting highlighted for his fire and race tho whole Marco is just about regen and regen.
Stop trying to make King seem hella powerful, he's where I always saw him. Someone around Marco and tiny above Queen with No G4 AP & Speed, advanced haki and CoC.

Anyway,
People don't wanna discuss Pero vs Neko coz it destroys their headcanons "Calamities = SCs" "Pero js weaker than WsW or Vergo"
it's impossible than kata the virgin is the same level than king:holdthisl:

all stuff people predicted years ago. maybe you just want two piece idk
Your point? Does it make it less crappy, especially considering how crappy people's ideas usually are?

Everything has an origin of some sort.Zoro was bound to have some sort of background.
Absolutely baseless. Nothing prevented Zoro from being a nobody and now is being related to the top bloodline of samurais ever. Having an origin is also being born from a noname in a context of nonames.

Sanji is a modified human
That was explained since wCI
He just didn't develop the powers Jduge wanted him to have coz of the drug Sora took.
That drug is the reason why Sanji creates fire instead of going invisible and being stealthy as Judge wanted.

Why are people clowning Sanji for something we knew since wCi

Shimotsuki Zoro ...I guarantee Shimotsuki clan all had avatar powers or whatever , that's why Zoro has Ashura, ryuma probably had something else.

Vinsmokes : modified humans with powers
Shimotsuki: can create illusions like ashura
D. Clan : some, got VOAT, most got CoC... they also have some ancient powers I bet

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What WB said " there used to be a race of gods on red line"
What fanboys heard " There used to be a race of very powerful fighters on the red line and King is one of the few who were the strongest there " LOL

These are combat hype :
  • "Among the Mightiest People, only a few can see the future " said Rayleigh
  • "Only a handful of Mightiest People can coat their attacks with CoC" said Kaido
What is stated about King's race isn't really combat hype. Oda just highlighting them being special and can create hotter fire
That doesn't make KING among the Mightiest or the few who can use adcoc and FS

At least King is getting highlighted for his fire and race tho whole Marco is just about regen and regen.
Stop trying to make King seem hella powerful, he's where I always saw him. Someone around Marco and tiny above Queen with No G4 AP & Speed, advanced haki and CoC.

Anyway,
People don't wanna discuss Pero vs Neko coz it destroys their headcanons "Calamities = SCs" "Pero js weaker than WsW or Vergo"
If you call someone a god, doesn’t that imply immense power?

BTW, Stephen says he reads the leaks after finishing the chapters, and it's funny to see how you guys play a game of telephone from early text leaks.

Funny how in hindsight people say that Viz changes their translation away from the fan scans when Viz is 100% done before you guys even see Korea drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.