What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Creating a surface scar is nothing but fanservice, it didn't do any real "damage" and Kaido instantly recovered.

Kaido laughs at Luffy because he sees him as a PK competitor, he doesn't see subordinates as PK competitors.
Luffy laughed at Kaido multiple times too btw.
Luffys been kod by kaido multiple times
Luffy got laughed at
Luffys done nothing
He gonna get his 5 mins of fame then zoro taking kaidos head

Well indeed it's a shame. Such beautiful lands undergoing so many difficulties.
Lack of Infrastructures is main thing that has been holding nepal back to actually be tourist hotspot.
Every politicians make their agenda to build infrastructures but none of them actually do the work, corrupt leaders, and even if people vote for another person in another election, he/she too turns out to be a corrupt.
Tourist have to go through hardships to reach their destination. Its slowly getting better but far away from what should be.

The morality of Judge's actions are on him, not on Sanji.

On Sanji is what he will use the powers at his disposal to do going forward.

If Sanji can do more good in the world and for his friends by using that power, it's a just decision to do so.

But yes, as long as you are a good person, and you use your powers to do good in the world, you should not be condemned for your parents actions. And yes, Sanji strongly standing against Germa and not acting as a bystander to their crimes like Reiju did, also makes him a better person.

It's funny that you bring morality in discussion here and the lessons taught to children, and you laugh and the significance of Sanji being a better person than the rest of his family, and using his powers to do good and save others :seriously:
It proofs Judge being right, thats the whole point here. Because of Judges actions, Sanji can achive greater things now. Oh man, isn't Judge such a great father?...
Helping his son becoming better, by modifying him when he wasn't born yet, as long as Sanji makes the best out of it, it's fine! :usoprice:
Sanji using it for good or whatever and it helping Sanji in doing it, makes Judges actions look less bad or even ''good''. You don't have a problem with that?

it's okay man we already why you identify with a transgender character like Sanji:quest:
It’s funny to me how badly you wanted me to be banned

You were praying, hoping for it to happen only for your hopes and dreams to be shut down like your headcanon ab Zoro “negging” King after next chapter or your prediction that Zoro wouldn’t fight king

Good question……

but on a serious note Kuina was Zoro’s strongest opponent

he wanted to be a woman like her in order to defeat her
And when Mihawk beat Zoro again, he would want to be a man again to defeat him? What about when Octopus boy was fucking him up, did he want to become a Fishman? did Zoro want to become black when Daz Bones was cutting his shit up? I mean who knows, maybe Black people are just harder than steel in One piece and Zoro wanted to do some Black face to be on that level

Creating a surface scar is nothing but fanservice, it didn't do any real "damage" and Kaido instantly recovered.

Kaido laughs at Luffy because he sees him as a PK competitor, he doesn't see subordinates as PK competitors.
Luffy laughed at Kaido multiple times too btw.
Dont bother with these braindead zoro stans. Ofc zoro scarred kaido he uses swords for fucks sake and not even any sword he used enma lol. it would be funny if he didnt. Oh yeah and kaido only has 1 scar not 3. If it wasnt for enma zoro wouldnt even scar him lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dont bother with these braindead zoro stans. Ofc zoro scarred kaido he uses swords for fucks sake and not even any swords he used enma lol. it would be funny if he didnt. Oh yeah and kaido only has 1 scar not 3. If it wasnt for enma zoro wouldnt even scar him lol.
Asura is one slice dumbass was the same as with kaku
Cry more loser zoros taking kaidos head.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It’s funny to me how badly you wanted me to be banned

You were praying, hoping for it to happen only for your hopes and dreams to be shut down like your headcanon ab Zoro “negging” King after next chapter or your prediction that Zoro wouldn’t fight king
when did i say anything about trying to get you banned? Besides you never needed my help to do it:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.