What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how people were saying Sanjis pose was somewhat rubbery in 1022
And now this chapter he states his body feels strange, queen also questions sanjis abilities initially thinking sanjis a cyborg, then wondering if he's part of kings race, Kings race that is potentially a race of gods on the redline, and we recently learned about sun god nika, who also seemed very rubbery individual.

About the final stage of this arc, do you think that Hyory is gona stand in front of Kaido dragon form like with Monster where you have that girl crying in front of the dragon after that we see Ryuma chopping his head.

I mean so far Hyory didnt play a big role, if Momosuke is holding the island, maybe Hyory will be in front of all the citizens trying to protect them from Kaido final boro blast. The end will be 2.0 Ryuma scene with Zoro.

What do you think?
That makes alot of sense. :cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Dude im a Luffy fan get tf outta here with this candie sanji bullshit
yeah nice try buddy just like bleakash was a zorofan and luke a kid fan, all candies are the same pretending to like another character while wanking sanji nonstop and downplaying Zoro you're not fooling anyone bro.
Several others have tried that before you.

@PuckTheGreat lool you need to increment this in your theory
This is pretty interesting ^^. Sanji fcking up the WG like this sounds like something he'd do too :milaugh:and it also nice connects pretty well with his statement to Kuma :p
Plan to update my latest Sanji Awakening theory later this week after this chapter drops so will give this some thought as well ^^
This is my latest theory btw https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sanjis-awakening-part-3.16671/ ^^

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Pluton is a warship not Vivi.

I doubt Momo is an ancient weapon
Are you sure you doubt that?
Kozuki clan is important AF.
Two sovereigns.
The trash man child is gonna become Shogun.
Shirahoshi can control Sea Kings.
There's a giant elephant that talks about "only you can command me. give me permission this time" to Momo....
Are you SURE Momo's not the STRONGEST candidate for Uranus right now?

Interesting how people were saying Sanjis pose was somewhat rubbery in 1022
And now this chapter he states his body feels strange, queen also questions sanjis abilities initially thinking sanjis a cyborg, then wondering if he's part of kings race, Kings race that is potentially a race of gods on the redline, and we recently learned about sun god nika, who also seemed very rubbery individual.

DJ was given 13 14 years ago or something. Queen first time asked how did you generate fire ?

Congrat Oda :)

Stronger flames than Sanji=King is a superior version of sanji

🤦🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️

Sanji is legit a normal 21 year old man….King is 9 x’s out of 10 50+, is from a race that literally freely manipulates fire so it means he has more experience obviously

King’s flames might dven far surpass Kaido’s boro breath+Ace/Sabo’s powers yet people wanna act brainless ab all the advantages King has

It was only 0.001% of zoro full power, with all broken bones.
DressRosa Zoro was as strong as Kaido
Yeah yeah true, and Wano Zoro is beyond the level of the human comprehension when it comes to strength. He would one shot all top tiers in a single attack right? You know that for sure. Mihawk now is looking for Zoro to train under him and beg to have Zoro as his master and ask for his protection from marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.