What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Making things up, you didnt even mentioned what this "so called bet was" pull up a quote where I made an actual bet with you... you cant, because you make things up.

Lets bet account bans

MKKaido happens I will ask Mods to ban my account and everyone is here to see for 2 months

MKKaido does not happen you have to ask Mods to ban your account for 1 month

the accord is right here. If you want to make things up about random bets, I will then believe you yourself do not believe MKK

Ill even sweeten the pot. If ZKK happens you get banned for 1 month if ZKK doesnt happen I will also ask Mods to ban my acct for 1 month

2 separate bets as a package you have to accept and you cant accept just one

MKK Happens - I get banned for 2 months
ZKK doesnt Happen - I get banned for a month

MKK doesn happen- You get banned for a month
ZKK happens- You get banned for a month.

If one of each of our bets happens we each will get banned for a month.

Do you accept? Yes/No
Again honor your first bet and we can bet again. I am not doing another bet if you can't be truthful. Our bet was that you get banned for few months, but you didn't do it after poll put Zoro fans as most toxic. If you unable to do that one, I don't trust you on your agreements here really.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The problem are sanji fans.

1. If they admit that zoro is superior battle wise and naturally stronger there would be no fight

2. If they admit that sanji is not zoro and that zoro is not sanji everything would be good

3. If instead of calling zoro fans zoro tards and instead actually give zoro fans respect for calling alot of what's been going on there would be no issue

4. And stop mentioning that enma is carrying zoro. Especially based on what enma does and based on the fact that this chapter sheds new light on sanji being carried his whole life

And in return zoro fans would respect their decision of perfering sanji more as a character. And that he is indeed the 3rd strongest and even tbough he isn't as strong as zoro (at all). He is still a powerful member of the crew that also has another important role in a cook. Do this and zoro fans wouldn't have even been shitting on sanji being Cyborg 009.
You know that the Sanji fandom could state exactly the same, merely changing 10 words in the whole posting?

Sanji fandom and zoro fandom blame each other for the same things, insulting each other with the same arguments, and none can just take one step. Even you are claiming they need to bow down and tell how superior zoro should be.

And meanwhile, both characters team up and would die for each other, without any hesitation.

I go so far, people being toxic against Sanji Fans can’t be real zoro fans, and vice versa. Cause Zoro would never accept someone insulting or trolling Sanji (and vice versa).

I

Indigo

All you fools talk about is Zoro specifically cutting Kaido's head above flower capitol. Whatchu mean no prophecy
That's not a fucking prophecy, there's no one in the story saying this shit has to happen

That's us fans analyzing the narrative outside of it

That's not the same as destiny / sun god nika / dawn of the world that's IN the story and being talked about by other characters

you really can't see the difference?

That's like saying the "Oda arc formula" for making princesses and villains is "Destiny"

Again honor your first bet and we can bet again. I am not doing another bet if you can't be truthful. Our bet was that you get banned for few months, but you didn't do it after poll put Zoro fans as most toxic. If you unable to do that one, I don't trust you on your agreements here really.
What was this made up fantasy bet of yours?

Pull up the post because that is CAP.

I made a bet you can either choose to accept it or back out because you know you wont win. Im putting all the cards on the table right here, right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.