What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always forget that Sanji didn't get his physical strength or haki for free just from existing and was raised/trained by Zeff and Ivankov which is what makes him so strong in the first place! Wow!

Imagine if Sanji was as strong as Usopp physically he would be just as strong since his ability carries him right? Right?

Y'all sound goofy as fuck
It's there issues after being debunked on Head Piece and try to make it a 'bad' point on characters and overhype Zoro when even he is struggling on fighting YCs and yet they think Luffy and Momo won't do anything to Kaido, only Zoro. Their on insecurity BS this point :kayneshrug:.

That's the problem bro. 1 fandom starts hating on a character and the other fandom feels like it has to retaliate. It's a circle of hatred. I do it too im not any better than any of you guys but can we just stop with this bullshit and spread love. In Japan there isn't even a sanji vs zoro war why can't it be the same here??
The problem are sanji fans.

1. If they admit that zoro is superior battle wise and naturally stronger there would be no fight

2. If they admit that sanji is not zoro and that zoro is not sanji everything would be good

3. If instead of calling zoro fans zoro tards and instead actually give zoro fans respect for calling alot of what's been going on there would be no issue

4. And stop mentioning that enma is carrying zoro. Especially based on what enma does and based on the fact that this chapter sheds new light on sanji being carried his whole life

And in return zoro fans would respect their decision of perfering sanji more as a character. And that he is indeed the 3rd strongest and even tbough he isn't as strong as zoro (at all). He is still a powerful member of the crew that also has another important role in a cook. Do this and zoro fans wouldn't have even been shitting on sanji being Cyborg 009.

Yeah, but that's just narrative parallel as to why it will happen

not because it makes Zoro CAPABLE INSIDE THE STORY of doing it

It's completely different

If Zoro doesn't get a power to do that to Kaido because he is a Shimotsuki, that doesn't matter at all

it's not free power from Daddy Judge
Nope, it's destiny. And all the powers Zoro gained is to fulfill the destiny. Carried by bloodline, same as Luffy and Joyboy.

The problem are sanji fans.

1. If they admit that zoro is superior battle wise and naturally stronger there would be no fight

2. If they admit that sanji is not zoro and that zoro is not sanji everything would be good

3. If instead of calling zoro fans zoro tards and instead actually give zoro fans respect for calling alot of what's been going on there would be no issue

4. And stop mentioning that enma is carrying zoro. Especially based on what enma does and based on the fact that this chapter sheds new light on sanji being carried his whole life

And in return zoro fans would respect their decision of perfering sanji more as a character. And that he is indeed the 3rd strongest and even tbough he isn't as strong as zoro (at all). He is still a powerful member of the crew that also has another important role in a cook. Do this and zoro fans wouldn't have even been shitting on sanji being Cyborg 009.
Zoro fans are saying stupid shit like that too against luffy but idc what the problem is we all have to stop

You did and you didn't honor it when Zoro fans got pointed as most toxic members. You didn't honor our bet and try to move goalpost. Again honor that one first and I do this, but not agreeing on guy who backs out if he gets wrong.

Only agree if you honor our first bet, not until you do that :cheers:.
Making things up, you didnt even mentioned what this "so called bet was" pull up a quote where I made an actual bet with you... you cant, because you make things up.

Lets bet account bans

MKKaido happens I will ask Mods to ban my account and everyone is here to see for 2 months

MKKaido does not happen you have to ask Mods to ban your account for 1 month

the accord is right here. If you want to make things up about random bets, I will then believe you yourself do not believe MKK

Ill even sweeten the pot. If ZKK happens you get banned for 1 month if ZKK doesnt happen I will also ask Mods to ban my acct for 1 month

2 separate bets as a package you have to accept and you cant accept just one

MKK Happens - I get banned for 2 months
ZKK doesnt Happen - I get banned for a month

MKK doesn happen- You get banned for a month
ZKK happens- You get banned for a month.

If one of each of our bets happens we each will get banned for a month.

Do you accept? Yes/No

Status
Not open for further replies.