What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji haters before Wano :

" Oda clearly doesn't want Sanji to be a fighter. That's why his modifications failed, ODa wnts him to be just the cook of the crew"

Sanji haters end of Wano "

"Sanji might be one of the Pirate Kings Wings alongside Zoro and highlighted as a combatant alongside Zoro as they take on Kaido's strongest subordinates and shine as the Stars of the war, but he is so trash because he has all of these modifications and was given even more tools to be a powerful combatant"

:usoprice:

Ive never made or attempted to bet with you prior to this.... but,

Backing out :cheers:

That's the bet MKK happens ill leave worst gen for 2 months and mods can ban me

MKK doesnt happen you leave worstgen for a month
You did and you didn't honor it when Zoro fans got pointed as most toxic members. You didn't honor our bet and try to move goalpost. Again honor that one first and I do this, but not agreeing on guy who backs out if he gets wrong.

Only agree if you honor our first bet, not until you do that :cheers:.

is that one he struggle to one-shot YCs as you guys try to put? King is fine after the attack and you think Luffy and Momo are not going to hurt Kaido? Only Zoro? :suresure:.

Head Piece been debunked again on Zoro talking fighting YCs, not Kaido. Don't do this again here :kayneshrug:.
I never said Zoro would oneshot King so get that BS out of here.

ZKK has it been debunked. Every new chapter you continue to make that claim yet the manga continues to prove that. With his comparison to Ryuma, who killed a Dragon above the capital of Wano, and with everyone heading towards the capital of Wano we are another chapter closer to ZKK.

I always forget that Zoro didn't get those things for free just from existing, in fact he went after the Dojo, challenged the dude and his students with no actual knowledge of swordsmanship, got a reputation after being able to defeat everyone (even adults), with the exception of the master and the best student, and was able to earn his place as a student that way.

Won his sword by becoming Kuina's rival and asking for it to her father to complete her dream.

:kayneshrug::myman:
I always forget that Sanji didn't get his physical strength or haki for free just from existing and was raised/trained by Zeff and Ivankov which is what makes him so strong in the first place! Wow!

Imagine if Sanji was as strong as Usopp physically he would be just as strong since his ability carries him right? Right?

Y'all sound goofy as fuck

I never said Zoro would oneshot King so get that BS out of here.

ZKK has it been debunked. Every new chapter you continue to make that claim yet the manga continues to prove that. With his comparison to Ryuma, who killed a Dragon above the capital of Wano, and with everyone heading towards the capital of Wano we are another chapter closer to ZKK.
You guys did. You talk about on Rooftops Zoro easily one-shots King and Queen, but again that didn't happened. If he is struggling to beat an YC, he isn't beating Kaido in a fight.

Luffy is the one to beat Kaido and Momo is going to probably be one to cut him in front of everyone. Zoro talks about fighting YCs are most important, not fighting Kaido. Don't Head Piece again and get debunked as 'ZKK' getting debunked.

I

Indigo

Doesn't matter, one of the reasons you guys believe in ZKK is because of Shimotsuki. Using your dumb logic.
Yeah, but that's just narrative parallel as to why it will happen

not because it makes Zoro CAPABLE INSIDE THE STORY of doing it

It's completely different

If Zoro doesn't get a power to do that to Kaido because he is a Shimotsuki, that doesn't matter at all

it's not free power from Daddy Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.