What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If two fighters are on the same combat level and one is a Zooan, the Zooan will tank more by default. Doesn't mean they're overall higher.

The issue is when a non-Zooan can tank more or equal to the Zooans. Then they're clearly stronger overall.
King is definitely stronger than Killer.
Maybe not much stronger, but the portrayal seems very obvious

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I didnt ask that,
I asked: "Is beheading a fallen bird impressive?"

And, for your counter argument, I must say:
That bird was already flying near Zoro, why he did not behead him at that time?

Please, I expect a one line answer. Thank you.
Wtf are you on about.
It's not a fallen bird
Kaido will be back up knocking him down finally once is irrelevant
Because zoro will get to grips with acoc against King then kill kaido

Oda : You know there is this guy called Ryuma , he killed a dragon over the FLOWER CAPITAL
Oda : You know there is this guy called Zoro , he looks exactly like Ryuma, both 1 eyed, has the same dream , he's also a swordsman, he's from the shimotsuki clan just like Zoro's teacher.
Also Oda : Ryuma slayed a flying dragon in the flower capital
Kaido = flying dragon almost at the flower capital
Lanji fanboys : NAAAA YOU ARE FORCING THE CONNECTION ! ZORO IS NOT KILLING KAIDO BEGAUSE LUFFY IS ACTUALLY RYUMA!
Lanji fanboys inside : *FUCK, FUCK , FUCK IS ZORO ACTUALLY KILLING KAIDO ? NO THAT CAN'T BE HGKSHSKHFAKSHFASHF*
Ecstasy is hell of a drug.

Wtf are you on about.
It's not a fallen bird
Kaido will be back up knocking him down finally once is irrelevant
Because zoro will get to grips with acoc against King then kill kaido
Ok, I understand, you are talking based on your expectations and assumptions.

Luffy must retire if this is the case.
What a shitty MC, cant even beat his main opponent in an arc. Alas.

I personally think it’s the best thing to make him have it while he hates his family

You gotta understand… it creates a good growth in character…

here is what I mean…
Some people wanted Sanji to throw away the Raid Suit just because he despises Germa…

but to me, that’s a sign of immaturity. As the great character Tom san stated… ships aren’t the ones doing Evil… when a ship puts a sail of marine it becomes marine ship, when the flag is pirate flag it becomes pirate ship…

the person who decides if the Raid Suit is used for evil or good is the user only…

To me, the biggest sign of maturity Sanji can have (which he still does not have it) to actually admit he’s from Germa…

you can disagree with me but think of it like this:

suppose you are from a country… with that nationality and passport… and for some reason, your country leaders are shitty assholes who started wars with other countries and did some bad shit and hurt many lives…

For me personally, denying that you are originally from that country is only but a sign of running away from truth…

the mature thing to do is to SPEAK and say “Yes, I am from that place, yet I am against their method/way”

That basically have even more impact on changing things cause even a person from that country does not agree with their politics and stands against them

Sanji will reach full maturity and growth ONLY if he accepts his Germa blood, and does not deny it… and use it to his nakama’s help without even hesitating!
facts

Status
Not open for further replies.