What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't beat Doffy without Law and Guts help , couldn't beat Cracker without Nami's help , couldn't beat Katakuri without Brulee and Katakuri's help
What's the point?

At the end, he did it.

My question remains the same:
Why Zoro didnt initiate the attack on Kaido.
Why Luffy was the first one to go all out against Kaido.
Why Zoro didnt go for Kaido's neck when he faced him? What was stopping him from doing that?

you know it is double the pain of what zoro has got before medicine....how much do you think he can power through....if you think whatever Zoro got before medicine was insignificant, then I have nothing to say....I mean you people call it bullshit/plot armor blah blah, had Oda done such thing to other characters....and no matter how you look, Kaido will not be done in 15 minutes....
Zoro will get another med shot just like what Luffy got in marineford

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I always felt like Chrono made all these posts hyping Sanji vs King, went on a break and hoped to return when "Sanji vs King" would happen, instead ended up prolonging his return

You know damn well Chrono would have returned if Sanji vs King would have happened :cantseeme:
Nah he dipped the moment Sanji vs Queen was happening and was set in stone.

He said goodbye.

:milaugh:

S

stealthblack

Out of all the people out there, judge had to give sanji King the Background DNA weakest YC1

Should Have given sanji PAPAZUKI's DNA, lava legs sanji >>>>>>>>>>Zoro and mihawk by default

What's the point?

At the end, he did it.

My question remains the same:
Why Zoro didnt initiate the attack on Kaido.
Why Luffy was the first one to go all out against Kaido.
Why Zoro didnt go for Kaido's neck when he faced him? What was stopping him from doing that?
You said Luffy is a shit MC because he can't beat the villain by himself , i proved you right , therefore ZKK is confirmed once again

@Legendaryconquer#1 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos

"- King and Queen are fine after Zoro and Sanji's attack. "

So basically King tanked post rooftop enma haki Zoro who destroyed Killer with the same attack 80 chapters ago. And King was in base form too ?

This is why Yonkou Commanders RH are another lvl. Not a single supernova except Luffy and Zoro are on their lvl :cheers:
You realize Kidd has been tanking Yonko attacks and is currently fighting a yonko while nerfed right? Idk why you even tagged me for this lol

You said Luffy is a shit MC because he can't beat the villain by himself , i proved you right , therefore ZKK is confirmed once again
Yes, I said that.

Then, ZKK is just as impressive as Luffy beating Katakuri, Doffy, and other opponents.

Before you take this argument in any other direction, let me state my point again,

Is beheading a defeated Kaido impressive?

Fuck Luffy , he's the character with the most Plot convinience BS in the history of manga, instead Zoro :
- gets ganged by Killer and Gyukimaru
- gets ganged by Kaido and Big mom
Zoro >>>>> Luffy
Don't even know the term ganged. Here we have another Zoroturd who exaggerate. Conveniently has magic medicine which can give him 100% boost, can conveniently cut fire, conveniently got enma that scarred Kaidou, conveniently got lost from dog when Kaidou came to Kuri, couldn't beat dumbass Pica without Orlumbus.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
you know it is double the pain of what zoro has got before medicine....how much do you think he can power through....if you think whatever Zoro got before medicine was insignificant, then I have nothing to say....I mean you people call it bullshit/plot armor blah blah, had Oda done such thing to other characters....and no matter how you look, Kaido will not be done in 15 minutes....
King will. And who said zoro only got 15 mins

I think that nobody is going to kill Kaido nor Big Mom, they probably get defeated in this arc, but they later might appear to help Luffy smash the WG. Especially in BM case if she realises who Caramel really was. Sanji, Nami, Chopper and Brook already had some interactions that might hint a change of mind.
Nami - Both like kids + Lola + a part of her soul (Zeus)
Sanji - Food
Chopper - Proper mental illness treatment
Brook - Soul DF

Status
Not open for further replies.