What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that nobody is going to kill Kaido nor Big Mom, they probably get defeated in this arc, but they later might appear to help Luffy smash the WG. Especially in BM case if she realises who Caramel really was. Sanji, Nami, Chopper and Brook already had some interactions that might hint a change of mind.
Nami - Both like kids + Lola + a part of her soul (Zeus)
Sanji - Food
Chopper - Proper mental illness treatment
Brook - Soul DF
It has to happen. Otherwise, Kaido's wish to wage a war will not come true.

Don't even know the term ganged. Here we have another Zoroturd who exaggerate. Conveniently has magic medicine which can give him 100% boost, can conveniently cut fire, conveniently got enma that scarred Kaidou, conveniently got lost from dog when Kaidou came to Kuri, couldn't beat dumbass Pica without Orlumbus.
- The medicine has a Massive side-effect
- Cutting Fire was foreshadowed way back in punk hazard and it makes perfect sense for Zoro to learn that
- Do you realize ASURA is a 9 SWORD STYLE ATTACK ? it took all 9 blades to Scar kaido
- Oda forced Zoro out Kuri palace because he would have neg diffed Kaido's boro breath
- he couldn't REACH pica without orlumbus , that's very different
You are the definition of Pure Lanji-tard

Just don't take Chrono's logic into believing ZKK. The dude is never right with hot takes.

Zoro will 100% fight and beat King. That's entirely exclusive at this point. Sanji has only been fighting and talking to Queen.

What he's trying to do is elevate Sanji to take on 2 YCs and then shit on Zoro because then he wouldnt have an "exclusive" fight with anyone since he's sharing Kaido with Luffy.

I can also believe in ZKK more than I did before, but Chrono's take is certainly the wrong way lol
I'm new. I don't know nor do i really care about people's agendas on this site, if i did i definitely wouldnt be commenting here at Orojackson 2.0

I was talking just about the ZKK part because i think the only way it happens if Kadio is already pretty much done and tries a hail Mary last attempt to destroy the captail. I agree though all that other shit was nonsense lol
Just don't take Chrono's logic into believing ZKK. The dude is never right with hot takes.

Zoro will 100% fight and beat King. That's entirely exclusive at this point. Sanji has only been fighting and talking to Queen.

What he's trying to do is elevate Sanji to take on 2 YCs and then shit on Zoro because then he wouldnt have an "exclusive" fight with anyone since he's sharing Kaido with Luffy.

I can also believe in ZKK more than I did before, but Chrono's take is certainly the wrong way lol
I'm new I don't know peoples agendas on this site nor do i really care lol i think for myself

I was just agreeing purely on the ZKK part because i do think the only way it happens is if Kadios pretty much done and does a last ditch effort to destroy the capital. I just walked passed the other nonsense lol

What that being said I'm genuinely curious how exactly does everyone think ZKK is going to playout? I always see the Why and the What but rarely How.

Why is everyone acting like the diable jambe is a genetic modification of the Judge?
Judge wanted Sanji to have the power of invisibility, the stealth black, fire abilities have nothing to do with the mutant transformation Judge wanted for Sanji.

Sora is related to the heavens, the race in Sanji's DNA is probably related to Sora in some way, maybe she's a Tengu, or it has to do with the drugs Vegapunk offered her.

The Sanji's power aligned with Sora's sacrifice makes a lot more sense than the Nazi germa science, to be sure.

By the way, I can't wait for Sanji's demonic transformation, awakening the mutated genes of the King race, being able to amplify firepower (like Hell Memories) and possibly having black wings to give him more speed, it would completely overshadow the powers of the RS.

Let's wait and see.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why is everyone acting like the diable jambe is a genetic modification of the Judge?
Judge wanted Sanji to have the power of invisibility, the stealth black, fire abilities have nothing to do with the mutant transformation Judge wanted for Sanji.

Sora is related to the heavens, the race in Sanji's DNA is probably related to Sora in some way, maybe she's a Tengu, or it has to do with the drugs Vegapunk offered her.

The Sanji's power aligned with Sora's sacrifice makes a lot more sense than the Nazi germa science, to be sure.

By the way, I can't wait for Sanji's demonic transformation, awakening the mutated genes of the King race, being able to amplify firepower (like Hell Memories) and possibly having black wings to give him more speed, it would completely overshadow the powers of the RS.

Let's wait and see.
he wanted niji to have electric powers and he did same for ichiji and his firepowers

So Sanji will awaken his Germa genes in this fight and it will manifest as him having an exoskeleton that enhances both offense and defense, fire related power up similar to King's ability and a haki upgrade and that is how he defeats Queen without the raid suit

Status
Not open for further replies.