What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momotaro theory or not, it doesn't matter. In the end, it's going to be Luffy v Kaido 1-on-1.
Once Luffy defeats Kaido, through awakening, Kaido will come back.
That's when Zoro will kill him.

Why would Zoro kill Kaido?
In Wano, Kawamatsu has explained to us that wills are inherited through swords.
So, logically, Zoro has inherited one of Oden's desires through Enma.
The desire to kill Kaido. Now that we know that Zoro is going to kill Kaido, how is it going to happen?

Here comes Ryuma:
Ryuma and Zoro are very similar, every honest fan could admit that, but now the manga itself is comparing them.
It's no longer random fan speculation; it's canon stuff.
If you go back to one of the few Ryuma mentions in this arc, you will notice Onimaru's conversation with Zoro.
Onimaru tells Zoro that Ryuma has many legends, but he specifically chooses to tell Zoro about one legend, the dragon-slaying legend.
He tells Zoro that Ryuma slew a dragon flying over the Flower Capital.
So, how is Zoro going to kill Kaido? He's going to slay a dragon over the Flower Capital just like him.

That's why Zoro paralleling Ryuma's dragon-slaying legend isn't random.
It's not a parallel for the sake of a parallel.
It's a parallel that fulfils Oden's will through Zoro.

Unless you disagree with Kawamatsu about wills being inherited through swords.
Or maybe you think that Onimaru's dialogue was just inconsequential Trivia.
You really shouldn't have a problem with ZKK.
It's a good theory.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
@Jackteo @Doggo @Yasheen @Rayleigh-Sama @MonsterZoro @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @The Unworthy @Sadistic Senpai

More seriously, I think there were some confusions about Sanji's part. Nothing in the spoilers said that Sanji got King's DNA or anything like that.

"- Queen wonders if a normal human can create fire and tells him that if he is not from the X tribe (the Korean does not give the name).
- After this they focus on King, implying that Queen speaks of King's race.
- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race. "

Just Queen asking if Sanji is not from King's tribe since he can use (or manipulate) fire.
So Zoro/Sanji probably looked at King who said "...."
And Sanji probably said "my DJ power is completely different from him".

So there is nothing actually about any King's DNA or power :quest:

And btw, Sanji didn't use his RS like 3 times now ? (p1, onsen, momo) why he didn't talk the 3rd times (momo's one) ?
From what i understood (i might be wrong), Sanji is using his RS in this chapter (so second time during the war) that's why he feels strange. I don't deny the upcoming PU, tho.
Yes Sanji says his body feels weird which means his lineage factor is awakening then queen says how can he make fire if hes not from kings tribe

its basically saying sanji will unlock his lineage factor which was made from kings tribe

:finally:

What Ryuma moment ffs? If Kaido loses, he'll revert back to human form. What will Zoro do?

This is so fucking stupid I swear. Do people think Zoro will decapitate an unconscious body or something? This is One Piece ffs.
Uh:

1. Zoans don't have to revert back after being defeated. See Sasaki, Who's Who, Lucci and Jabra

2. Did you not read my post? General theory is that Luffy will win, Kaido WILL get knocked out. That doesn't mean he won't be permanently (See Krieg) and potentially Zoro saves his captain from a villain hell bent on not allowing Luffy to win (See Gin)

@Jackteo @Doggo @Yasheen @Rayleigh-Sama @MonsterZoro @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @The Unworthy @Sadistic Senpai

More seriously, I think there were some confusions about Sanji's part. Nothing in the spoilers said that Sanji got King's DNA or anything like that.

"- Queen wonders if a normal human can create fire and tells him that if he is not from the X tribe (the Korean does not give the name).
- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race. "

Just Queen asking if Sanji is not from King's tribe since he can use (or manipulate) fire.

And btw, Sanji didn't use his RS like 3 times now ? (p1, onsen, momo) why he didn't talk the 3rd times (momo's one) ?
From what i understood (i might be wrong), Sanji is using his RS in this chapter (so second time during the war) that's why he feels strange. I don't deny the upcoming PU, tho.
I like your explanation a lot:kata:

I already said that, Diable Jambe must be something related to Sanji only, not something Judge planned like King's race, but it could be something related to Sora too.

The 2nd time Sanji used the suit was when he rescued Nami, Robin and Shinobu from Drake and Hawkins at the steam room, thats when the purple aura appears, maybe this has something to do with whats happening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.