What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Krieg’s case, Luffy obviously could have kicked his ass again, so it didn’t really matter. The Enel case was weird though. Oda just wanted an excuse to draw the moon cover story.

Kaido throwing a tantrum because he β€œlost” seems extremely out of character for him. Kaido wants to die in a valiant battle
Luffy was literally knock out when krieg got up

@Legendaryconquer#1 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos

"- King and Queen are fine after Zoro and Sanji's attack. "

So basically King tanked post rooftop enma haki Zoro who destroyed Killer with the same attack 80 chapters ago. And King was in base form too ?

This is why Yonkou Commanders RH are another lvl. Not a single supernova except Luffy and Zoro are on their lvl :cheers:
Kid and law took direct physical hits from both big mom and kaido are still fine don't see your point?:kaidowhat: besides I don't see why I should be impressed king and queen survive their attacks nobody was expecting two ancient Zoan users to go down from a single hit.

Honestly Onigashima should have been a separate arc from Wano like enies lobby was from water 7..... Cause I can honestly see this Onigashima portion of wano putting up a fight against Enies Lobby arc.
I mean you can just treat it as such lol. It's already almost longer than Enies Lobby. But I guess that doesn't matter since it's heading back to Wano though, so not the same

Status
Not open for further replies.