What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Queen worked with Judge in MADS and didn’t know that Sanji’s family was apparently this mythical race?? Taking absolutely no interest in a coworker’s outside life is the first relatable thing he’s done since his introduction…
Queen turning all of his allies against him and attempting to kill Apoo was pretty relatable ngl.

idk what Oda was thinking.... the minute we stepped out the flash back it should have been labeled a different arc.
Why does all of this have to be Wano, Vibes Changed completely since 974.
Probably cause thematically we seem to be heading back to Wano more or less:

- Orochi is alive still
- Momo is about to save Wano
- Hiyori, Onimaru, Tengu, etc will probably play their roles by the end of the arc.
- Scabbard roles will conclude, whatever it is
- Fire Festival and its meaning

Also just the fact that it's possible some of these fights eventually drag out into Wano potentially. Who knows, maybe Kaido orders all 10 Numbers to trash the capital if Onigashima can't, prompting the scabbards to protect it or something. Maybe the BMP are also there too.

I get what you are saying but I think this is why Oda did the act separation. I still think it's "possible" Act 3 ends when Onigashima crashes or is about to. Who knows

Queen worked with Judge in MADS and didn’t know that Sanji’s family was apparently this mythical race?? Taking absolutely no interest in a coworker’s outside life is the first relatable thing he’s done since his introduction…
Why would he? Judge had his sons after MADS parted ways most likely, he must know a bit about the Vinsmoke, but it isn't confirmed that Sanji has something to do with King anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.