What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe King is a "fallen angel" and Magellan is a devil/demon? But that would make them two different races then? Roger had a guy in his crew like the winged Impel Down staff too apparently?:

BUT they didn't have wings as children? So they grew later or are fake?

Caesar has these unexplained satyr/goat-like horns too:

And finally, we have horns on the Beast Pirates and thus Kaido and Yamato too ofc but how/why?:

To keep the beast like theme :kayneshrug:

Have you ever worked with people whose outside lives held absolutely no interest for you?? I feel like I’ve had coworkers at every job who might as well have spoken in a high-pitched ringing sound for how much I cared about what they had to say…
I know how it feels like :kawak:, sometimes you feel like you're putting a lot of effort at being someone more likeable to the people around you, but they don't do the same or sometimes don't even care, sometimes they act like they care but its just fake.
:suresure:

Next chapter might focus on Luffy, Law and Kid. We will see if Kid and Law will defeat Big Mom in this arc.
World Economy News article:
"The Great Pirate Charlotte Linlin, also known as the Yonko 'Big Mom', was defeated by two pirates of the Worst Generation, already known for their illecit records: the captain of the Kidd Pirates, Eustass 'Captain' Kidd, and the captain of the Heart Pirates, 'Surgeon of Death' Trafalgar Law"

:steef:

Damn i remember when yall was saying King was trash absolute shit 1st commander and now when hes up against zoro yall praising him lmaooooo its okay tho i didnt expect anymore from you guys
I admit i was guilty of it, mainly because of him and Queen getting handled by Marco in 2 vs 1 at some point. But it seems he and queen weren't giving their all since they are healthy while Marco was exhausted and down last chapter.
Also King is really getting hype lately, and not just because he's facing Zoro.:cheers:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Maybe King is a "fallen angel" and Magellan is a devil/demon? But that would make them two different races then? Roger had a guy in his crew like the winged Impel Down staff too apparently?:

BUT they didn't have wings as children? So they grew later or are fake?

Caesar has these unexplained satyr/goat-like horns too:

And finally, we have horns on the Beast Pirates and thus Kaido and Yamato too ofc but how/why?:

Hold up, kid Magellan never had any wings?!?!?! Damn! I really thought I was on to something

Oh yeah, what's with the beast pirates and horns??? It is distracting and annoying af. Are they dinos or goats??? Oda gave Kaido like 6 horns in his hybrid state tf.

Status
Not open for further replies.