What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What is the connection between Magellan and King?
Magellan has demonic wings while King has angelic ones and their fits look similar.
Maybe King is a "fallen angel" and Magellan is a devil/demon? But that would make them two different races then? Roger had a guy in his crew like the winged Impel Down staff too apparently?:

BUT they didn't have wings as children? So they grew later or are fake?

Caesar has these unexplained satyr/goat-like horns too:

And finally, we have horns on the Beast Pirates and thus Kaido and Yamato too ofc but how/why?:

@Jackteo @Doggo @Yasheen @Rayleigh-Sama @MonsterZoro @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @The Unworthy @Sadistic Senpai

More seriously, I think there were some confusions about Sanji's part. Nothing in the spoilers said that Sanji got King's DNA or anything like that.

"- Queen wonders if a normal human can create fire and tells him that if he is not from the X tribe (the Korean does not give the name).
- After this they focus on King, implying that Queen speaks of King's race.
- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race. "

Just Queen asking if Sanji is not from King's tribe since he can use (or manipulate) fire.
So Zoro/Sanji probably looked at King who said "...."
And Sanji probably said "my DJ power is completely different from him".

So there is nothing actually about any King's DNA or power :quest:

And btw, Sanji didn't use his RS like 3 times now ? (p1, onsen, momo) why he didn't talk the 3rd times (momo's one) ?
From what i understood (i might be wrong), Sanji is using his RS in this chapter (so second time during the war) that's why he feels strange. I don't deny the upcoming PU, tho.
I'm still waiting for the complete spoilers, too many times spoiler providers failed us :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.