What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Foo, the title of the chapter is referencing Zoro's resemblance to Shimotsuki. Look in the mirror.
So?

did he get a new power from shimotsuki and i didn't see?

i'm waiting for that to happen, but not yet, the one that happened this chapter was we finding out all this time it was Sanji who got a power from it

i will also hate if Zoro gets a power / or for example Asura, if it was explained it came from Shimotsuki / Ryuma, instead of him having it as an individual

anyone can use the raidsuit.
swordsmanship is depended on the personal skill level of the user, no matter what kind of sword you have. Mihawk beat zoro (who was using wado ichimonji) with a fucking kitchen knife.
You’re telling me anyone can’t just pick up Shusui? It’s a black blade but it’s not like it’s gonna kill you when you pick it up. If you wield Shusui you automatically have an advantage over any normal swordsman because it’s a 21 grade BLACK blade
Post automatically merged:

Man no one was doing well in the tea party. You can't rate Vinsmokes by their tea party performance, Luffy got saved from Katakuri by Jinbei and couldn't give more than a G4 hit to Big Mom
That’s fair

What more could you ask for as a swordsman? Zoro obtained one of the best blades on the planet less than a year into his journey almost free of charge.

You do know there’s only 2 KNOWN black blades in the entire series right? Any regular person would take a black blade formerly used by the Sword God Ryuma over a Raid Suit
And you do know that there are swordsman still classified as swordsman who have devil fruits? Shishui as a black blade is currently the same grade as Enma that isn't one. Which means zoros needs am already strong grade sword (wado) to become a black blade so that it can be an even stronger grade than shishui

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yip. It would decreases his value since from BIRTH it wasn't his own. And that his actual genes had to be changed to be competant at fighting
LMAO.
:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Sure m8.
That's how fiction works.
The only other option if Sanji was not genetically modified, is that Oda wouldn't simply write him strong as always.
And his power "not being his own", you're right as well. It's my power.
I control Sanji from my house with a joystick.
Easy clap.

Btw, your achievements in life are not your own, they belong to your biological parents, since its their genes.
But their achievements are not their own, they are their parents', and so on.
Do yourself a favor and stop defending retarded concepts like this.

:saden:

I

Indigo

If you wield Shusui you automatically have an advantage over any normal swordsman because it’s a 21 grade BLACK blade
No you don't, and Mihawk showed us that from the start.

The stronger swordsman defeats the other swordsman with a better weapon.

Zoro was able to defeat Zombie Ryuma using only two swords, and Zombie Ryuma had the Black Blade Shusui, so because Zoro was a better swordsman he won.

Mihawk also was able to defeat Zoro with a knife, while Zoro was wielding a 21 grade weapon in Wado.

The Swordsman > The Sword.

If you give Shusui to a random ass like Helmeppo at the start of the series and puts him against a normal swordsman, the swordsman should still win, because he is a better swordsman.

Need Oda to get in his bag with the art/choreography of this fight,These chapters have been great but the action is kinda MID, give us different angles of attacks, Be sexy with the perspectives and panelling.

The swordsman behind you/aftermath thing is fine but you have to play with the angles.

Yip. It would decreases his value since from BIRTH it wasn't his own. And that his actual genes had to be changed to be competant at fighting
You’re jumping through hoops to discredit Sanji. Judge said it himself “his skin is no armor” so what other benefit could he have? He didn’t have DJ when he was younger, he wasn’t above average physically, nothing. It’s funny you’re actually the first person trying to clown Sanji for his accomplishments even BEFORE Enies Lobby lmaoooo

No you don't, and Mihawk showed us that from the start.

The stronger swordsman defeats the other swordsman with a better weapon.

Zoro was able to defeat Zombie Ryuma using only two swords, and Zombie Ryuma had the Black Blade Shusui, so because Zoro was a better swordsman he won.

Mihawk also was able to defeat Zoro with a knife, while Zoro was wielding a 21 grade weapon in Wado.

The Swordsman > The Sword.

If you give Shusui to a random ass like Helmeppo at the start of the series and puts him against a normal swordsman, the swordsman should still win, because he is a better swordsman.
What’s the point of a good sword if the quality of the blade makes no difference? We know that isn’t true. When Zoro used Shusui against Oars he AUTOMATICALLY grew stronger

You’re telling me anyone can’t just pick up Shusui? It’s a black blade but it’s not like it’s gonna kill you when you pick it up. If you wield Shusui you automatically have an advantage over any normal swordsman because it’s a 21 grade BLACK blade
this:

Does the black blade give zoro new abilities

Increase his speed flight defense endurance and force? No.

So no comparison
also, the true potential of a sword can be drawn out by the individual skill of the swordsman. you can give shusui to that swordsman of buggy pirates (whatever his name was) and he won't be able to do shit with it. on the other hand he can use a raidsuit to its full potential.

I

Indigo

So you don’t like how Luffy improves? Because it’s through a devil fruit? That’s a little silly to me but that comes down to personal preference ig
I like half of Luffy's power ups and hate half of them

I like some of them like the Ryou / Internal Destruction / Future Sight / Gear 4 (where he trains for it, has a hard time learning it and then masters it)

But then i hate others were they come out of nowhere like Advanced CoC from getting hit by Kaido once, or Gear 2 and Gear 3 from just watching the CP9 fighting once and creating these OP af abilities that overcome enemies that were trashing him a few chapters ago

:kayneshrug:

They don't feel earned, they feel like Oda's hand trying to force Luffy being able to defeat those characters now

Status
Not open for further replies.