What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't earn Diable Jambe, his signature skill from Enies Lobby till now, over 10 years of the story, that's my point
Does it matter? Did Luffy earn his devil fruit when he ate it on accident? The fruit ability that allows him to tango with yonko level combatants at 19?

Sanji was given a tool and made it his own just like Luffy did. If you give the Rubber fruit to Usopp or Diable Jambe to Nami what about their strength changes? Do they suddenly become top tiers because they have a new tool? No. Luffy and Sanji are where they’re at because they worked hard to get to this point

That depends on what his modifications would be. I would place him two tiers higher. At minimum he should be vice admiral though that's a funny spot since the power system in that category fluctuates
If you gave Usopp Diable Jambe (not the exoskeleton since Sanji doesn’t have that YET) you would put him with Vice admirals? Well idk you have vice admirals like Garp and you have Vice Admirals like Onigumo

anyone can use the raidsuit.
swordsmanship is depended on the personal skill level of the user, no matter what kind of sword you have. Mihawk beat zoro (who was using wado ichimonji) with a fucking kitchen knife.
True though the raid suit is genetically engineered to only respond to sanjis dna. Which actually makes the raid suit an even more horrible powerup since baby Sanji could have worn it lol

I

Indigo

Does it matter? Did Luffy earn his devil fruit when he ate it on accident? The fruit ability that allows him to tango with yonko level combatants at 19?

Sanji was given a tool and made it his own just like Luffy did. If you give the Rubber fruit to Usopp or Diable Jambe to Nami what about their strength changes? Do they suddenly become top tiers because they have a new tool? No. Luffy and Sanji are where they’re at because they worked hard to get to this point
It does to me yes,

i enjoy Zoro's power ups with the swords much more because of how he goes on earning them

If you gave Usopp Diable Jambe (not the exoskeleton since Sanji doesn’t have that YET) you would put him with Vice admirals? Well idk you have vice admirals like Garp and you have Vice Admirals like Onigumo
Sanji already have the exosqueleton post Yasuie execution (2nd time he wears the Raid Suit)
That's why he's still unscathed even after all he received

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because Judge didn't do this, the dickening King gave Sora did
So King cucked both Judge as well as Ushimaru?

Sanji inherited:
  • Fire abilities
  • King's love for black
  • Kicks
  • Flying fighter abilities
Zoro inherited:
  • Fire abilities
  • Badass looks with a stoic personality
  • Swordsmanship
  • Crazy endurance
They even act like siblings, everything is making sense now.:funky:

Does the black blade give zoro new abilities

Increase his speed flight defense endurance and force? No.

So no comparison
What more could you ask for as a swordsman? Zoro obtained one of the best blades on the planet less than a year into his journey almost free of charge.

You do know there’s only 2 KNOWN black blades in the entire series right? Any regular person would take a black blade formerly used by the Sword God Ryuma over a Raid Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.