What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to the Calamities, Jack is the only one that doesn't seem to have anything special going for him.

King has the unknown race.

Queen has the whole thing with MADS.

Jack so far has nothing.

Poor Jack.:josad:
Well he is the weakest calamity but having a high bounty at a young age is impressive for an antagonist + he is a fishman so we will see him use fish-man karate not only his weapon and hybrid

What Ryuma moment ffs? If Kaido loses, he'll revert back to human form. What will Zoro do?

This is so fucking stupid I swear. Do people think Zoro will decapitate an unconscious body or something? This is One Piece ffs.
Awakening and even if it isn’t a form we know boro breath destructive capabilities so all it takes is luffy defeating kaido but because of awakening kaido recovers and goes into dragon mode to destroy wano with a massive boro breath and then zkk

Saying zoro is carried by enma is retarded as well btw. Just as retarded as saying sanji so carried by genes/judge. Are they obvious powerups that increase their strength? Absolutely! But that should not discredit their strength in anyway shape or form. Banter and agenda done got to some of y’all’s heads that common sense and logic don’t exist no more my God.
No Judge just gives Sanji stuff like bounty increases and abilities and suits. Zoro works for his shit. Enma was a fair exchange and takes a high quality swordsman to master.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Since people wanna act brand new let me ask all of you a question.

Would you feel a certain type of this late into once piece you found out that Luffy was bio enginered from birth to have the lineage factor of Rodger and kaido and Nika and joy boy?

Would you be triggered if this late in the game you found out Zoro is thee bio enginered product of Rayleigh and mohawk and ryuma? And that is the reason why he is a beastly samurai?

That would take away from his character right? Ok. Same applies with the Sanji reveal.

1. It should have been revealed sooner of oda was going to route

2. It now makes the reader question everytthing about Sanji.

King is a perv as stated by queen/Sanji is a perv

King can fly/Sanji having his genes gave him the need and the want to do so as well

King uses kicks and flaming kicks/ same with Sanji

King uses a sword/ explains why Sanji is naturally gifted with long kitchen knives.

Do I need to go on?
I agree with point 1.
I strongly disagree with point 2.
The rest is just you going WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overboard.
Take a chill pill.

Jack better hope it’s Inu. The alternative is getting Blueno’d.
Idk. I'm sort of hoping a few strawhats that got shafted (Brook, Usopp, Chopper) teamup against him lol. Like Chopper looks like he's on the verge of either getting get royally fucked over this arc or something big is about to happen with that form lol. Usopp hasn't had any opportunity in almost 300 chapters to show off his strengths with CoO.

Anyway, probably not happening. I'd sooner believe that Inu wins or he loses and Jack goes to the Performance floor. There Yamato goes back through the hole in the roof (after she loses to Kaido and Luffy tells her to leave) to fight Jack so we get the Zoro, Sanji, Yamato trio

And then that means Zoro takes credit for Kaido. Please stop with this retardation.
Are yal really this scared?

What ever feat zoros gets Luffy sgets since he has this man as his subordinate. Damn it's like you idiots don't under stand what it takes to be a good leader. Good leaders don't take up and hog the glory of their subordinates. They make sure they shine since it's in exact correlation of them being this persons leader
Post automatically merged:

How does Zoro will defeat King who is superior to Sanji, and Sanji will awaken his exoskeleton means he will be superior than King.
but somehow Zoro > Sanji :crazwhat::crazwhat:
Since when does having a portion of someone's gene make them stronger than the person who you go said gene from?

Status
Not open for further replies.