What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since people wanna act brand new let me ask all of you a question.

Would you feel a certain type of this late into once piece you found out that Luffy was bio enginered from birth to have the lineage factor of Rodger and kaido and Nika and joy boy?

Would you be triggered if this late in the game you found out Zoro is thee bio enginered product of Rayleigh and mohawk and ryuma? And that is the reason why he is a beastly samurai?

That would take away from his character right? Ok. Same applies with the Sanji reveal.

1. It should have been revealed sooner of oda was going to route

2. It now makes the reader question everytthing about Sanji.

King is a perv as stated by queen/Sanji is a perv

King can fly/Sanji having his genes gave him the need and the want to do so as well

King uses kicks and flaming kicks/ same with Sanji

King uses a sword/ explains why Sanji is naturally gifted with long kitchen knives.

Do I need to go on?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Since people wanna act brand new let me ask all of you a question.

Would you feel a certain type of this late into once piece you found out that Luffy was bio enginered from birth to have the lineage factor of Rodger and kaido and Nika and joy boy?

Would you be triggered if this late in the game you found out Zoro is thee bio enginered product of Rayleigh and mohawk and ryuma? And that is the reason why he is a beastly samurai?

That would take away from his character right? Ok. Same applies with the Sanji reveal.

1. It should have been revealed sooner of oda was going to route

2. It now makes the reader question everytthing about Sanji.

King is a perv as stated by queen/Sanji is a perv

King can fly/Sanji having his genes gave him the need and the want to do so as well

King uses kicks and flaming kicks/ same with Sanji

King uses a sword/ explains why Sanji is naturally gifted with long kitchen knives.

Do I need to go on?
No one cares Sanji = zoro from cooking and no trainin g

Could the reason yasui bonded with zoro was because he noticed zoro's resemblance to shimotsuki ushimaru.
We know that yasui is a good judge of character, he was able to identify the scabbards and shinobu on sight.
If kawamatsu and hyogoro could notice the similarity, yasui should be the first one to do it.
But it's still weird that onimaru/gyoukimaru didn't feel anything during his encounters with zoro.
Zoro might be the last living heir of the shimotsuki clan.
Fk o-toko.

Status
Not open for further replies.