What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Sanji wouldn’t have the Raid Suit if he didn’t come back to save his family (something he didn’t have to do). Is that not earning it? If Zoro earned Wado then Sanji earned the raid suit
He didn't earn Diable Jambe, his signature skill from Enies Lobby till now, over 10 years of the story, that's my point

???

He earned all of his swords by himself

Wado by becoming Kuina's rival and carrying on her dream

Sandai for taking on the curse when no one could

Yubashiri for making the swords store dude respect him from seeing him tame the Sandai

Shusui from defeating Ryuma's Zombie / Shadow

Enma for saving Hiyori against Kamazou, that was her sword and she decided to give him. If that wasn't enough, Zoro is the only one capable of actually using it, because he has spent years using and training with Wado and knows his shit regarding haki / ryou to tame it.

Much better than just being born a Vinsmoke and getting free fire stolen from another race and a shitty suit designed for him for free.

:kayneshrug:

Sanji earned the Raid Suit only because Judge saw
- He defeated Yonji
- He still developed the modification that was made on him (Diable Jambe) and is skilled with

If Sanji didnt prove his strength, he would have never receive that Raid Suit

I

Indigo

Judge doesn't remember his own experiments; still, he's a better father than Dragon or Roger.
I think Roger would've been a pretty amazing father, he just didn't get the chance

:kayneshrug:

That whole Yamato chapter with the flashback was showing how much Ace would've liked Roger if he just got to meet him

Give Zoro and Sanji on the East Blue their respective power ups, Enma and Raid Suit

and see who is the one that gets to absolutely destroy the first half of the Grand Line and who is the one that just dies from not being able to use his

saying the Raid Suit is as hard and as "skill required" as Enma is the dumbest shit ever

just having the durability / invisibily from the Raid suit, without being able to fight that much, is gonna be a game changer
Did you read my post bro? Point to where I said it requires as much skill to wield as Enma.

Zoro isn’t carried by Enma just like Sanji isn’t carried by the Raid Suit.

The Samurai in Wano (including the red scabbards) can’t use Enma and even if they can they can’t master it like Zoro will

The Vinsmokes got packed up by commanders when Sanji is fighting one IN BASE.

Neither of them are being carried and the comparison is silly to begin with

The one who will explain is Hyogoro since he's the only one who could have seen Ushimaru at 21, being the previous Daymios right before him. King have nothing to do in this convo
Okay 1 thing has nothing to do with the other. You realize CP-0 randomly decided to talk about Momo's fruit when they had nothing to do with it right?

Again, not a big deal. It's a fun thought, chill out lol

@Jackteo @Doggo @Yasheen @Rayleigh-Sama @MonsterZoro @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @The Unworthy @Sadistic Senpai

More seriously, I think there were some confusions about Sanji's part. Nothing in the spoilers said that Sanji got King's DNA or anything like that.

"- Queen wonders if a normal human can create fire and tells him that if he is not from the X tribe (the Korean does not give the name).
- After this they focus on King, implying that Queen speaks of King's race.
- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race. "

Just Queen asking if Sanji is not from King's tribe since he can use (or manipulate) fire.
So Zoro/Sanji probably looked at King who said "...."
And Sanji probably said "my DJ power is completely different from him".

So there is nothing actually about any King's DNA or power :quest:

And btw, Sanji didn't use his RS like 3 times now ? (p1, onsen, momo) why he didn't talk the 3rd times (momo's one) ?
From what i understood (i might be wrong), Sanji is using his RS in this chapter (so second time during the war) that's why he feels strange. I don't deny the upcoming PU, tho.
lets actually wait for the chapter before deciding anything now:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Ohhh mannnn I'm completely out of race for 1st position

Zoro literally got a black blade from a legendary samurai pretty much for free and you’re complaining about the raid suit.... members of the crew get item/fruit related upgrades all the time
anyone can use the raidsuit.
swordsmanship is depended on the personal skill level of the user, no matter what kind of sword you have. Mihawk beat zoro (who was using wado ichimonji) with a fucking kitchen knife.

Did you read my post bro? Point to where I said it requires as much skill to wield as Enma.

Zoro isn’t carried by Enma just like Sanji isn’t carried by the Raid Suit.

The Samurai in Wano (including the red scabbards) can’t use Enma and even if they can they can’t master it like Zoro will

The Vinsmokes got packed up by commanders when Sanji is fighting one IN BASE.

Neither of them are being carried and the comparison is silly to begin with
Man no one was doing well in the tea party. You can't rate Vinsmokes by their tea party performance, Luffy got saved from Katakuri by Jinbei and couldn't give more than a G4 hit to Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.