What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4 remaining Daimyo fought KAIDO, after Odens death, not calamities. No matter how u wanna slice it, this is leading to a 2nd confrontation between Zoro and kaido. This was only mentioned in the king fight since the scabbards weren’t at the rooftop to see Zoros performance
My guy, you are basing this on a singular line that can be interpreted multiple ways. It can be interpreted as the fought Kaido. It can also be interpreted as they fought Kaido and his army. Kaido is the leader of his entire military. That typically can go hand in hand as HIM being responsible for something his MILITARY or Commanders did.

It's also like, not that big of a deal lol. I could care less if King claims he killed Ushimaru or not. It doesn't matter. Someone is clearly going to explain Zoro's lineage to him. I was simply trying to connect him a bit more to his opponent. That's it

I

Indigo

Yes it is, because he is in the Pirate Jesus Luffy's crew
???

He earned all of his swords by himself

Wado by becoming Kuina's rival and carrying on her dream

Sandai for taking on the curse when no one could

Yubashiri for making the swords store dude respect him from seeing him tame the Sandai

Shusui from defeating Ryuma's Zombie / Brook's Shadow

Enma for saving Hiyori against Kamazou, that was her sword and she decided to give him. If that wasn't enough, Zoro is the only one capable of actually using it, because he has spent years using and training with Wado and knows his shit regarding haki / ryou to tame it.

Much better than just being born a Vinsmoke and getting free fire stolen from another race and a shitty suit designed for him for free.

:kayneshrug:

My guy, you are basing this on a singular line that can be interpreted multiple ways. It can be interpreted as the fought Kaido. It can also be interpreted as they fought Kaido and his army. Kaido is the leader of his entire military. That typically can go hand in hand as HIM being responsible for something his MILITARY or Commanders did.

It's also like, not that big of a deal lol. I could care less if King claims he killed Ushimaru or not. It doesn't matter. Someone is clearly going to explain Zoro's lineage to him. I was simply trying to connect him a bit more to his opponent. That's it
The one who will explain is Hyogoro since he's the only one who could have seen Ushimaru at 21, being the previous Daymios right before him. King have nothing to do in this convo

???

He earned all of his swords by himself

Wado by becoming Kuina's rival and carrying on her dream

Sandai for taking on the curse when no one could

Yubashiri for making the swords store dude respect him from seeing him tame the Sandai

Shusui from defeating Ryuma's Zombie / Brook's Shadow

Enma for saving Hiyori against Kamazou, that was her sword and she decided to give him. If that wasn't enough, Zoro is the only one capable of actually using it, because he has spent years using and training with Wado and knows his shit regarding haki / ryou to tame it.

Much better than just being born a Vinsmoke and getting free fire stolen from another race and a shitty suit designed for him for free.

:kayneshrug:
Sanji wouldn’t have the Raid Suit if he didn’t come back to save his family (something he didn’t have to do). Is that not earning it? If Zoro earned Wado then Sanji earned the raid suit

sure but its still a direct powerup :kayneshrug:...
zoro getting a new sword is like a gamer buying a new mouse.:goyea:
sanji on the other hand is like going from 60fps to 144fps. :suresure:
Zoro literally got a black blade from a legendary samurai pretty much for free and you’re complaining about the raid suit.... members of the crew get item/fruit related upgrades all the time

I

Indigo

Nami with the raid suit is still getting washed by any commander. Y’all don’t remember Reiju? You don’t just become top tier cause you got a raid suit on
Give Zoro and Sanji on the East Blue their respective power ups, Enma and Raid Suit

and see who is the one that gets to absolutely destroy the first half of the Grand Line and who is the one that just dies from not being able to use his

saying the Raid Suit is as hard and as "skill required" as Enma is the dumbest shit ever

just having the durability / invisibily from the Raid suit, without being able to fight that much, is gonna be a game changer

Status
Not open for further replies.