What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re dodging the question because you know you’re wrong.

Any normal person would pick the unarmed man over the man with a knife/BLACK BLADE in his hand
how did i dodge the question:kaidowhat:
i told you that i would rather pick a raidsuit that increases my endurance by leaps and bounds, makes me invisible over a sword.

So let me get this straight.....the genetical modifications that Judge made to all of his children and apparently didn't work on Simpji are now doing so just because he is wearing that wack ass power ranger suit for the second time? That's lame as all hell lmao it goes to prove how much of a germa clone he is.

And there are people out there trying to put him on the same level as Zoro, a man who is a natural born beast who relies on nothing but his own strenght and haki.

Simpji tards will never learn

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Today I learned that Spider-Man is a trash character, because he's carried by the genetically spider's bite that gave him powers.
Or that everything Peter Parker accomplished in life, is not his merit, it's the spider's.
Now I know why that Khan character from Star Trek is trash.
He was genetically modified to become strong. He's carried by the genetics. He never accomplishes anything. The true villain is science all along.
Thank you for opening my eyes, WorstGen.
:crazwhat:
Luffy also carried by overpowered Devil Fruit because World Government defends that devil fruit :crazwhat::crazwhat:

Why are you basing it on strength instead of the boost you get in general?

I never said anything about one being worse than the other you’re putting words in my mouth.

I said they’re both boosts as soon as you pick them up and the statement you made literally proves my point lol
Ok got you. So if I wear clothes that's also a boost since I can use my shoes as weapon as well.

If I have a geometry set that's also a boost since it has tools I can use to injure someone.

You see how dumb that sounds right?

Having a weapon isn't a boost since the definition of a boost is source of help or encouragement leading to increase or improvement. Now how can a sword be boost to me if it's to heavy I have zero training with it and it is not my fight style in comparison to a super suit that enhances all of my base stats and then some? Having a blade in this situation has me worse off this not makig it a boost by definition

how did i dodge the question:kaidowhat:
i told you that i would rather pick a raidsuit that increases my endurance by leaps and bounds, makes me invisible over a sword.
That’s not the question I asked reread the original post.

Would you rather fight a regular person with just his fists or with a black blade in his hands?

I already know what any NORMAL person would pick but you have an agenda against Sanji so I already know what your answer will be

Sanji only got the ability to use fire from King's race.
Still has his emotion, no exoskeleton, and still human.
His fire will surpass King during this fight.

That’s not the question I asked reread the original post.

Would you rather fight a regular person with just his fists or with a black blade in his hands?

I already know what any NORMAL person would pick but you have an agenda against Sanji so I already know what your answer will be
aren't we comparing raidsuit and enma? where is the raid suit in your comparison :kaidowhat:

Ok got you. So if I wear clothes that's also a boost since I can use my shoes as weapon as well.

If I have a geometry set that's also a boost since it has tools I can use to injure someone.

You see how dumb that sounds right?

Having a weapon isn't a boost since the definition of a boost is source of help or encouragement leading to increase or improvement. Now how can a sword be boost to me if it's to heavy I have zero training with it and it is not my fight style in comparison to a super suit that enhances all of my base stats and then some? Having a blade in this situation has me worse off this not makig it a boost by definition
Having a weapon literally makes you stronger/more of a threat. You would choose to fight a man using his fists over a man using a knife trying to stab you, correct?Exactly. A boost is a boost.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I like how some people are salty that the Raid Suit is a better PU than trash Enma that Zoro got scammed and threw Shuusui away for.
I get it, y'all mad AF that he traded the Chad Black Blade from his greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandpa for one of Oden's toothpicks.
I'm mad as well.
Shuusui>>>>>>>Enma.
I feel you all.
Be strong!
(be careful to not be strong using your genes, because they belong to your parents, so its their strenght).

Status
Not open for further replies.