What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could make the same argument for the Raid Suit if you wanna stretch it like that. Do you think Usopp and Sanji would use the Raid Suit as well as each other? Do you think they would be able to draw from the benefits in the same way?

If you gave the raid suit to Nami RIGHT NOW would she be able to beat Queen? Since that’s the argument you wanna use for swords
Yes i think usso would. Lmao. Sanji didn't even know how to turn invisible it just happened. It was specifically modified for him. People make tech to be easy and accessible not hard which is why Sanji never complained about anything.

If you have to fight a grown man would you rather have him fight you with his fists or with a black blade in his hands?

Since he isn’t a swordsman it shouldn’t be a problem right? A normal human is stronger WITH a sword than they are without it.

Enma is a special case
And your point is dumb since a man with no training carrying a blade is still weaker than a person with a super suit. One has to train the other simply gains abilities without needing to do so. No comparison

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The retard just clapped himself. Impressive.

Sanjis achievements will always be his daddy's since he was engineered by his father. Period point blank. Does Sanji have his own code? Yes and his own morlas as well.

However his entire being is fabricated and made in a lab. He is his father's greatest lab rat. Is that sanjis fault? No. But you as a fan fan no longer attribute is great hype from a paper standpoint as his own.

We can't choose are parent and thus we cannot chose are genes. However is father made that choice for him. He choose his son's genes regardless of his own
LMAO.
Seems to me you people are just creating some eugenics debate just for the sake of downplaying a character.
Gotta hand it to you.
I respect the dedication of creating even more retarded reasons for downplaying Sanji.
I really thought the "raid suit is carrying him" was the pinnacle. But I was SO wrong. His "GENES" carry him is, by FAR, the most ridiculous reason for downplaying I've ever seen.
Congratulations.
:cheers:

If you have to fight a grown man would you rather have him fight you with his fists or with a black blade in his hands?

Since he isn’t a swordsman it shouldn’t be a problem right? A normal human is stronger WITH a sword than they are without it.

Enma is a special case
Nami can’t carry Shusui
It’s apparently very heavy
Coming from Zoro saying that.
And he lifts hundreds of kilos

Saw the context. And stated that you can't even make the comparison regardless. At default the context is that anyone can use a sword and not anyone can use a raid suit because of genetic coding.

From that bases we can deduce that again one has to train to be good with a blade will the other already has generic sequencing and knowledge of a super suit designed for that person genes
Then why reply to me instead of him? I’m not the one who made the comparison in the first place lmao. Look at you picking sides already

Wait you think swordsmanship is just who has the stronger sword
The same way just because you have awakened modified genetics and a Raid Suit doesn't make you stronger than someone who doesn't have these.

Or simply ate an overpowered Devil Fruit.

Either way, the more you train, the better you get, adding more stuff will raise your current attributes and most likely give your a bigger arsenal in future.

It's simple as that.

You guys think Zoro would do the same things he did if didn't get Enma? Yeah, he deserved Enma, he can get stronger with it the more he uses.

The same way Sanji saved his family twice in Whole Cake, and after everything he had to live in his childhood, its more than acceptable he could get stronger without investing time of his life training and without making that much of a physical effort, BUT it doesn't mean he relies 100% on it, its just adding more to what he already has.
This all goes around goals, if Sanji had to ate a Devil Fruit because he thinks if he doesn't, someone may end up dying, he will do it, as he did with the Raid Suit.

Yet, it doesn't mean Sanji is completely dependable of it, its probably going to make part of his arsenal, the same way if you took away Zoro's swords wtf is he going to do?

Last edited:

Enma is a special case
no i would rather have the suit that makes me invisible. my opponent can keep swinging his enma at the air :suresure:

I

Indigo

LMAO.
Seems to me you people are just creating some eugenics debate just for the sake of downplaying a character.
Gotta hand it to you.
I respect the dedication of creating even more retarded reasons for downplaying Sanji.
I really thought the "raid suit is carrying him" was the pinnacle. But I was SO wrong. His "GENES" carry him is, by FAR, the most ridiculous reason for downplaying I've ever seen.
Congratulations.
Says the fandom who created the "Zoro gets carried by Enma" too :kayneshrug:

you are not superior at all

LMAO.
Gotta hand it to you.
Congratulations.
Nope been saying from chapters ago that his lineage factor was carrying him

And your point is dumb since a man with no training carrying a blade is still weaker than a person with a super suit. One has to train the other simply gains abilities without needing to do so. No comparison
Why are you basing it on strength instead of the boost you get in general?

I never said anything about one being worse than the other you’re putting words in my mouth.

I said they’re both boosts as soon as you pick them up and the statement you made literally proves my point lol

I

Indigo

no i would rather have the suit that makes me invisible. my opponent can keep swinging his enma at the air :suresure:
not only that, the suit also protects you from top tier fighters without having to train at all

King couldn't kill you right away if you had that shit on

first half of the Grand Line would be peachy

Yes i think usso would. Lmao. Sanji didn't even know how to turn invisible it just happened. It was specifically modified for him. People make tech to be easy and accessible not hard which is why Sanji never complained about anything.
well hang on.... Usopps not fighting in the suit like Sanji tho...... Sanji is a martial artist, he's obviously gonna be a lot more effective in the suit than Usopp.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Today I learned that Spider-Man is a trash character, because he's carried by the genetically spider's bite that gave him powers.
Or that everything Peter Parker accomplished in life, is not his merit, it's the spider's.
Now I know why that Khan character from Star Trek is trash.
He was genetically modified to become strong. He's carried by the genetics. He never accomplishes anything. The true villain is science all along.
Thank you for opening my eyes, WorstGen.
:crazwhat:

I

Indigo

well hang on.... Usopps not fighting in the suit like Sanji tho...... Sanji is a martial artist, he's obviously gonna be a lot more effective in the suit than Usopp.
Usopp could keep flying invisible and sniping people from the distance.

The suit would be amazing for him, and he doesn't even need to fight the same way as Sanji.

Just the protective layer of being able to tank King hits without training is insane.

Also he can go against other snipers and protect himself from projectiles with the cape.

ALL OF THIS, without any special skill or anything.

Now give Enma or Shusui to Usopp, and he's not really able to use them in anything close to the effect of the raid suit.

Today I learned that Spider-Man is a trash character, because he's carried by the genetically spider's bite that gave him powers.
Or that everything Peter Parker accomplished in life, is not his merit, it's the spider's.
Now I know why that Khan character from Star Trek is trash.
He was genetically modified to become strong. He's carried by the genetics. He never accomplishes anything. The true villain is science all along.
Thank you for opening my eyes, WorstGen.
:crazwhat:
lmaooo like there’s no way these guys believe what they’re typing rn.

Y’all are using the lineage thing to clap back at Sanji fans that clown Zoro for using Enma I get it

Status
Not open for further replies.