What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this:

also, the true potential of a sword can be drawn out by the induvial skill of the swordsman. you can give shusui to that swordsman of buggy pirates (whatever his name was) and he won't be able to do shit with it. on the other hand he can use a raidsuit to its full potential.
You could make the same argument for the Raid Suit if you wanna stretch it like that. Do you think Usopp and Sanji would use the Raid Suit as well as each other? Do you think they would be able to draw from the benefits in the same way?

If you gave the raid suit to Nami RIGHT NOW would she be able to beat Queen? Since that’s the argument you wanna use for swords

LMAO.
:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Sure m8.
That's how fiction works.
The only other option if Sanji was not genetically modified, is that Oda wouldn't simply write him strong as always.
And his power "not being his own", you're right as well. It's my power.
I control Sanji from my house with a joystick.
Easy clap.

Btw, your achievements in life are not your own, they belong to your biological parents, since its their genes.
But their achievements are not their own, they are their parents', and so on.
Do yourself a favor and stop defending retarded concepts like this.

:saden:
The retard just clapped himself. Impressive.

Sanjis achievements will always be his daddy's since he was engineered by his father. Period point blank. Does Sanji have his own code? Yes and his own morlas as well.

However his entire being is fabricated and made in a lab. He is his father's greatest lab rat. Is that sanjis fault? No. But you as a fan fan no longer attribute is great hype from a paper standpoint as his own.

We can't choose are parent and thus we cannot chose are genes. However is father made that choice for him. He choose his son's genes regardless of his own

I like half of Luffy's power ups and hate half of them

I like some of them like the Ryou / Internal Destruction / Future Sight / Gear 4 (where he trains for it, has a hard time learning it and then masters it)

But then i hate others were they come out of nowhere like Advanced CoC from getting hit by Kaido once, or Gear 2 and Gear 3 from just watching the CP0 fighting once and creating these OP af abilities that overcome enemies that were trashing him a few chapters ago

:kayneshrug:

They don't feel earned, they feel like Oda's hand trying to force Luffy being able to defeat those characters now
I guess that’s a fair way to see it

Is he?

Question in what sense?
That it somehow should "decrease" the value of Sanji's strenght? because "it's not his own"?
According to him Sanji always had genetical modifications awakened, and Diable Jambe, and they are all 100% due Judge, Sanji is called Black Leg simply for the fact that his legs are black obviously, he never learned to fight or something its all Judge.

Sanji's CoA and CoO also came from Judge.

He read the spoilers and already came to this conclusion :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::smart:

Admirals are all shit because they ate op devil fruits

Sanji wouldn’t have the Raid Suit if he didn’t come back to save his family (something he didn’t have to do). Is that not earning it? If Zoro earned Wado then Sanji earned the raid suit
No he ain't earn anything. Lol His daddy literally got him 2 bounty increase. Saved him during enies lobby and gave him huge power up with fire he been spamming for like 700 chaps now. Now he randomly puts on a suit that gives him speed, durability,invisibility, conserve stamina for flying will now unlock a new ability cause he put on a suit. Zoro is the hardest working guy on the crew in terms of training. It actually takes Zoro a while to master different swords that actually fight against him curse swords, drain haki etc.... Sanji lives life on easy mode cause he Judges son while Zoro lives life on hard mode cause he a real man. One of Zoro theme of his character is going through hardship and suffering which is why Oda constantly test his endurance and pain tolerance.

I

Indigo

What’s the point of a good sword if the quality of the blade makes no difference? We know that isn’t true. When Zoro used Shusui against Oars he AUTOMATICALLY grew stronger
Against Oars, that's a good point, against OARS.

We were talking about swordsmanship and fighting between swordsmen, and that was the difference i was talking about.

how the skill of the swordsman is more important than the weapon in swordsmanship conflict.

with Mihawk and Zoro / Ryuma examples.

You could make the same argument for the Raid Suit if you wanna stretch it like that. Do you think Usopp and Sanji would use the Raid Suit as well as each other? Do you think they would be able to draw from the benefits in the same way?

If you gave the raid suit to Nami RIGHT NOW would she be able to beat Queen? Since that’s the argument you wanna use for swords
Again your point is BS since by default they can't even use it since it is wired to sanjs Dna. Anyone can pick up a sword. But no one but Sanji can wear his suit because of DNA coding

no, what you are saying is stupid.
My argument is:
nami with shusui doesn't get stronger.
nami with raidsuit gets stronger.

Again your point is BS since by default they can't even use it since it is wired to sanjs Dna. Anyone can pick up a sword. But no one but Sanji can wear his suit because of DNA coding
You’re jumping into an argument without context. Read up before you jump in please. It has nothing to do with “picking it up” in that sense

no, what you are saying is stupid.
My argument is:
nami with shusui doesn't get stronger.
nami with raidsuit gets stronger.
If you have to fight a grown man would you rather have him fight you with his fists or with a black blade in his hands?

Since he isn’t a swordsman it shouldn’t be a problem right? A normal human is stronger WITH a sword than they are without it.

Enma is a special case

You’re jumping into an argument without context. Read up before you jump in please. It has nothing to do with “picking it up” in that sense
Saw the context. And stated that you can't even make the comparison regardless. At default the context is that anyone can use a sword and not anyone can use a raid suit because of genetic coding.

From that bases we can deduce that again one has to train to be good with a blade will the other already has generic sequencing and knowledge of a super suit designed for that person genes

Against Oars, that's a good point, against OARS.

We were talking about swordsmanship and fighting between swordsmen, and that was the difference i was talking about.

how the skill of the swordsman is more important than the weapon in swordsmanship conflict.

with Mihawk and Zoro / Ryuma examples.
In a general sense I’d say it’s 100% beneficial as soon as you pick it up. Does it scale based on how strong you are? Of course, but it still makes you stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.