What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy stop your bullshit. Zoro states that shishui was heavier than his other blades. Zoro a dude who picked up a frigging house stated that that blade was heavy
“Heavier than his other blades” does not equal “too heavy for a normal person to lift”

Are you telling me you have to be able to throw buildings to wield a normal katana?

If I pick up a pencil and a pen and say “wow this pencil is heavier than this pen” does that mean you can’t lift the pencil?

Blood relation is big thing in One Piece though. Ace used to get similar urges like Roger when he was fighting some one.

I guess Zoro getting similar thing from his ancestors. Zoro fans will be at disadvantage after this chapter, imo.

I like how some people are salty that the Raid Suit is a better PU than trash Enma that Zoro got scammed and threw Shuusui away for.
I get it, y'all mad AF that he traded the Chad Black Blade from his greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandpa for one of Oden's toothpicks.
I'm mad as well.
Shuusui>>>>>>>Enma.
I feel you all.
Be strong!
(be careful to not be strong using your genes, because they belong to your parents, so its their strenght).
Of course hence why Dressrosa Zoro >> Current Zoro > Kaido >>>>>>> Luffy

I like how some people are salty that the Raid Suit is a better PU than trash Enma that Zoro got scammed and threw Shuusui away for.
I get it, y'all mad AF that he traded the Chad Black Blade from his greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandpa for one of Oden's toothpicks.
I'm mad as well.
Shuusui>>>>>>>Enma.
I feel you all.
Be strong!
(be careful to not be strong using your genes, because they belong to your parents, so its their strenght).
And Woro still gets the spotlight and the chapter title and thz stronger opponent

I

Indigo

Blood relation is big thing in One Piece though. Ace used to get similar urges like Roger when he was fighting some one.

I guess Zoro getting similar thing from his ancestors. Zoro fans will be at disadvantage after this chapter, imo.
That doesn't mean Zoro or Ace got powers because of their lineage.

and even if they did, which would kinda suck, Sanji's powers aren't from his lineage, it was STOLEN from another race and put into him.

:kayneshrug:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm mad as well.
Shuusui>>>>>>>Enma.
I feel you all.
Be strong!
fuck both power-ups.

Zoro's going to blacken a blade he's had for like, 3 hours that's bs.

And fuck the raid suit too. I hope he never uses it.

Usopp could keep flying invisible and sniping people from the distance.

The suit would be amazing for him, and he doesn't even need to fight the same way as Sanji.

Just the protective layer of being able to tank King hits without training is insane.

Also he can go against other snipers and protect himself from projectiles with the cape.

ALL OF THIS, without any special skill or anything.

Now give Enma or Shusui to Usopp, and he's not really able to use them in anything close to the effect of the raid suit.
We both know Usopp is not that clean lol..... dudes a klutz.You argument is kinda wild, Its like saying someone can fight as good as Floyd Mayweather just because they have his boxing gloves or something.

That doesn't mean Zoro or Ace got powers because of their lineage.

and even if they did, which would kinda suck, Sanji's powers aren't from his lineage, it was STOLEN from another race and put into him.

:kayneshrug:
It's not like Sanji has any say in any of that. Judge did all of it. Similar to Zoro not having any say in which genes he inherited.

Well the thing is even if Sanji has king's dna, he is and will be weaker than Zoro.
Sanji will always remain number 3 no matter how much people cry. Neither yamato or jinbei is replacing sanji nor sanji can replace zoro.
Peace.
Zoro will mid diff King so yeah the DNA Leecher aint doing nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.