What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao the only dragon zoLo is cutting is king with his dragon fruit😭
Again he cutring kaido. It's going to happen. Him making Enma a black blade with us now finding out that wado was made by the same person thus eluding that wado will become a black blade.

Wado meaning straight path to harmony with wano being known as the island of Harmony. Indicates to me that that blade will turn black and be used against the individual that is prohibiting wanos Harmony

He said that his hair remained blonde because he wasn't affected by the lineage factor, maybe its something connected go his mother because he says he feels weird after using the raid suit.
We saw Sanji’s mother. She’s a human isnt she?

Also the raid suit thing is just that. The raid suit. It was introduced as something that literally only works on Sanji’s DNA right? Like no one else could even unlock it. The raid suit having some side effect could be just the raid suit having a side effect.

Again he cutring kaido. It's going to happen. Him making Enma a black blade with us now finding out that wado was made by the same person thus eluding that wado will become a black blade.

Wado meaning straight path to harmony with wano being known as the island of Harmony. Indicates to me that that blade will turn black and be used against the individual that is prohibiting wanos Harmony
I don't talk to retards.

We saw Sanji’s mother. She’s a human isnt she?

Also the raid suit thing is just that. The raid suit. It was introduced as something that literally only works on Sanji’s DNA right? Like no one else could even unlock it. The raid suit having some side effect could be just the raid suit having a side effect.
Yeah but the way they presented it in the spoilers hints that it connects to king's race.

I don’t see the problem if zoro meets kaido again.

Am more a luffy stans but I don’t care why ?
Because luffy is going to get the better feats against kaido or he will deal the most damage.

It’s not that deep if zoro kills kaido

Sanji bros you need to relax..
Talking shi* about hakai doesn't help your arguments at all. We have kaido telling big mom if she is capable of performing this. We have big mom saying how many you think will survive to kaido. They hyped their attack not zoro fans .
Also about sanji training his as* off to gain his superpower to sanji doesn't train because he is super talented and he is equal to zoro, those two sentences are worlds apart. Chose a side, Zoro fans will butcher you anyway:josad:. ...
The happy thing is that luffy will have two gods on his crew:steef: .

Status
Not open for further replies.