What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
So you don’t have an answer? You can’t explain how these guys would know things about the story that haven’t been written by Oda yet.

Also don’t pretend I don’t know who these people are. As if that’s what we are talking about. Jeez, it’s that Vegapunk thing again right? Suddenly spoiler providers know the actual spoilers of endgame One piece.
I can explain but it’s very long story

From TalkOP

Zoro's swordsmanship and one eyed look is similar to Ryuma's.

索隆的剑术和独眼造型都和龙马很相似(来自河松和豹五郎的对话)。

:quest:The zoro killing kaido theory is looking 100% as facts .

Am glad I didn’t mock that theory because I know it could happen. But this chapter supports that theory more .
Idk but I might accept zoro killing kaido now

I can explain but it’s very long story
You can actually explain how Greg, the guy who fights people on tweeter over translations and has had very many blatantly wrong theories, and TDA and vegapank, two random spoiler providers who just know a few Japanese people who read OP early before it’s on sale, know endgame One piece material?

Btw, I want to hear this. Like I’m invested now. Tell me how these people are so close to Oda that he spills endgame material to them. Or do they just steal his books about future arcs? Or do they bribe Oda’s assistants to steal Oda’s books?

Please, I am very invested in hearing this

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
You can actually explain how Greg, the guy who fights people on tweeter over translations and has had very many blatantly wrong theories, and TDA and vegapank, two random spoiler providers who just know a few Japanese people who read OP early before it’s on sale, know endgame One piece material?

Btw, I want to hear this. Like I’m invested now. Tell me how these people are so close to Oda that he spills endgame material to them. Or do they just steal his books about future arcs? Or do they bribe Oda’s assistants to steal Oda’s books?

Please, I am very invested in hearing this
You have a lot to learn
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.