What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would put hakai between King Kong gun and hells memories from what we seen so far
Hell memories being stronger of course
Post automatically merged:

Do you have something to say? An opinion you'd like to state? Is Sanji not below King currently?
Let me spell it out for you.

Wanji beats king without raid suit. He said it was difficult handling both King and Queen while in base. Not impossible. Just hard.

Add raid suit and sanji spites

They are not spoiler for this chapter it’s just tda and Greg on Twitter teasing sun god and king race
Who the fuck are they to be able to tease shit that isn’t even spoilers… Do they know the story past what Oda has written? How?

So it’s a bunch of theories? Just say it’s a theory… Don’t start talking like some actual shit was confirmed somewhere… c’mon man, this is the one piece community. People respect good theories. No need to start claiming shit is confirmed from nowhere

Who the fuck are they to be able to tease shit that isn’t even spoilers… Do they know the story past what Oda has written? How?

So it’s a bunch of theories? Just say it’s a theory… Don’t start talking like some actual shit was confirmed somewhere… c’mon man, this is the one piece community. People respect good theories. No need to start claiming shit is confirmed from nowhere
Zoro fainted

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Hell memories being stronger of course
Post automatically merged:

Let me spell it out for you.

Wanji beats king without raid suit. He said it was difficult handling both King and Queen while in base. Not impossible. Just hard.

Add raid suit and sanji spites
Raid suit is nerf... sanji beats both in base

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

It’s not my fault you are not familiar with Greg and tda

:kaidowhat:

Why are you so salty bruh :suresure:

Just because Sanji and King are the last Nikanians in the world?
:kaidowhat:

It’s not my fault you are not familiar with Greg and tda
So you don’t have an answer? You can’t explain how these guys would know things about the story that haven’t been written by Oda yet.

Also don’t pretend I don’t know who these people are. As if that’s what we are talking about. Jeez, it’s that Vegapunk thing again right? Suddenly spoiler providers know the actual spoilers of endgame One piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.