What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize Luffy has to transform into Gear 4, and then blow up his arm for a few seconds? Hakai took place in 1-2 seconds.

Take your own advice before saying dumb shit.
He has fucking mastered transforming into Gear 4th, was seemlessly doing it before that shit happened.
And FS you see shit seconds in advance.
Bro idgaf if you are suggesting King Kong Gun is even 1/1000 as strong as Hakai, you are brain dead. Point blank period, you are mentally ill if you are comparing literal dog shit move like King Kong Gun to Hakai.

Listen if you don’t read the spoiler before posting here you gotta stop posting
Queen wonders how humans can catch fire similar to King’s race. Then he realizes it’s not the same thing coz Sanji’s fire powers aren’t comparable to Kings.

Which makes sense. Luffy and Katakuri could also catch fire. Zoro and Kin’emon can summon fire. Which are also powers King has but King is obviously better.

Done.

Now where does Nika even come in here? That’s the question I have. Like I can’t even see any connection to Nika anywhere here. Do you mean because King’s race were considered Gods? Is that the Nika connection? Doesn’t that mean King should be Nika then? Since he’s the supposed descendant of Nika

@sanjikun King Kong is toilet water compared to ISDS from Dressrosa
Hiryu Kiren is 1000s of times stronger
Its absurd to even put it in same sentence as Hakai, shit hole move failed to kill post Gamma Knife Doffy who is a trash can anyways

Hakai would wipe out (Literally) an entire army of Doflamingos and this is not even a hyperbole

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Queen wonders how humans can catch fire similar to King’s race. Then he realizes it’s not the same thing coz Sanji’s fire powers aren’t comparable to Kings.

Which makes sense. Luffy and Katakuri could also catch fire. Zoro and Kin’emon can summon fire. Which are also powers King has but King is obviously better.

Done.

Now where does Nika even come in here? That’s the question I have. Like I can’t even see any connection to Nika anywhere here. Do you mean because King’s race were considered Gods? Is that the Nika connection? Doesn’t that mean King should be Nika then? Since he’s the supposed descendant of Nika
Seems like you missed tda and Greg’s tweet this is why you need to pay attention

Status
Not open for further replies.