What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@sanjikun King Kong is toilet water compared to ISDS from Dressrosa
Hiryu Kiren is 1000s of times stronger
Its absurd to even put it in same sentence as Hakai, shit hole move failed to kill post Gamma Knife Doffy who is a trash can anyways

Hakai would wipe out (Literally) an entire army of Doflamingos and this is not even a hyperbole
Mate, Jozu blocked the WORLD'S STRONGEST SLASH. This guy could not even break out of parasite. G4 EASILY did.

I don't think you realize how high KKG's raw power output is.

What the heck? You show the proof that its the strongest attack in history. I have said hakai didnt have CoC black lightning so by pure attack power it's tiers below the ones that do. It broke Zoro's bones, its large in size, it's an indirect attack. I'm not the one saying strongest ever etc, you show it.
Again bullshit. Based on feats and damage you have zero proof to substantiate any attack being stronger. Infact kinimon survived am advanced coc attack. And we still don't even know if page one if fully down after taking bigmoms advanced coc punch. So you bullshitting

Where is the narrative pointing that sanjis below king currently? I'd love to see it.

You mean the part where it says kings flames are stronger?

That's the leaders opinion. Translate the line right after that. You'll see what I mean😭
Do you have something to say? An opinion you'd like to state? Is Sanji not below King currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.