What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji dream is to find the All Blue
King and Sanji are from the same race, King reveals that his people were in the redline cause they were made slaves there by Celestial Dragons

Sanji is pissed off
Sanji diable jambles the red line
red line is over
all the seas converge
ALL BLUE
there it is baby u all know
in all honesty the race might have something to do with the All Blue

Then I'm allowed to call you monkey because humans and monkeys share the same ancestors
I mean thatd be the case if oda put that in the story.

However the meaning of the ushi ushi no mi is either qilin or giraffe.

A qilin is a horned long necked giraffe like animal. Which makes more sense when you think about odas intentions.

Quit hating the boy. It's pathetic and annoying
Post automatically merged:

Ah, i see. Another useless member to add to the ranks of WG. Come back when you fuck the granduer off and eat a whole fucking humble pie
Hey I mean you caught me on a bad night. This is just a hype day and I'm not letting yall sanji haters rain on the parade

Well oda also explained why he did so but I guess we don't look at the detail hey Mr goat.
Continue...

I mean thatd be the case if oda put that in the story.

However the meaning of the ushi ushi no mi is either qilin or giraffe.

A qilin is a horned long necked giraffe like animal. Which makes more sense when you think about odas intentions.

Quit hating the boy. It's pathetic and annoying

Hey I mean you caught me on a bad night. This is just a hype day and I'm not letting yall sanji haters rain on the parade

Continue...
I will rain on the parade and their is nothing you can do about. You are welcomed to try Mr goat

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
His df name is dragon dragon fruit model:
dinosaurs in japanese are called kyoryu where the kanji for ryu is the same kanji which means dragon.
stop the cap. ryu ryu no mi makes perfect sense if you know the context. and no, this doesnt make king a dragon, it very clearly makes him a dinosaur since that's how the classification is made in japanese language.

I will rain on the parade and their is nothing you can do about. You are welcomed to try Mr goat
No refuting my other point? Keep being pathetic

dinosaurs in japanese are called kyoryu where the kanji for ryu is the same kanji which means dragon.
stop the cap. ryu ryu no mi makes perfect sense if you know the context. and no, this doesnt make king a dragon, it very clearly makes him a dinosaur since that's how the classification is made in japanese language.
Nice headcanon. The officials call it dragon dragon fruit😅

My god, this is now being treated as confirmation of things

Are we gonna get a confirmation of Luffy being able to catch fire because of King’s DNA?
begs the question for sure.. but the fact that he has to turn gear 2 to litred hawk up ... ig reduces any discrepancies since luffy needs to step up his physical prowess to generate it while sanji can do it spontaneously ..which is a decent distinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.