What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are delusional as fuck bro...
Bro everything I said is true. Sanji is literally the best character. Keep crying about it. Zoro will never be fleshed out as a character as much as sanji was. Zoro will never be utilized as much as sanji was. How many Mr prince moments? The sea train? The bananagator?

Zoro will never interact with the boys in the crew how sanji does. Usopp and luffy and chopper in a circle acting fools is prime one piece.

Zoro could never be used in an emotional arc like whole cake island as the center of the plot.

Zoro could never do all of this and still fight someone two marine soldiers weaker than zoros opponent while sanji himself is extremely injured. And does it mid diff while zoro literally is losing till ashura.

Zoro could never have even a fraction of the versatility sanji has as a character and it's hilarious yall try to Stan this generic shonen clown so hard. You'll never be able to have some green pubed zoro cock. Calm down

Literally all the straw hats are children of destiny. Stop trying to discredit Sanji in order to wank Zoro. Sanji = Zoro... always has been
I don't agree with sanji = zoro in terms of power, as characters yes they are equal.
But i don't try to discredit sanji. He has overcome a hellish training, when his fans saying that he doesn't train just to push sanji > zoro its a mistake that is all. Even if they are special all the
M3 has undergone super training.
And i didn't try to wank zoro in the post that you quoted me:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.