What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with sanji = zoro in terms of power, as characters yes they are equal.
But i don't try to discredit sanji. He has overcome a hellish training, when his fans saying that he doesn't train just to push sanji > zoro its a mistake that is all. Even if they are special all the
M3 has undergone super training.
And i didn't try to wank zoro in the post that you quoted me:seriously:
I am a Sanji and Zoro fan... apologies for my rudeness. Too many Zoro fans discredit Sanji to hype Zoro wish more would just appreciate both.

If Sanji's fire is an effect of genetic modifications, why did Judge design his raid suit with invisibility in mind instead of something enhancing the fire? Like Niji with electricity or Reiju with poison

Just joined to throw my two cents on the chapter in here lmao
  • No, neither Sanji (nor the Vinsmoke kids) are cyborgs. They're modified humans who've had their Lineage Factor tampered with in a similar way Devil Fruits do. Queen was calling Sanji a cyborg because he speculated that Diable Jambe was generated by machines in his legs, when we know there's nothing but flesh and bone in them.
  • Then he moved on to speculate whether it meant he was connected to King's race somehow. We think that means that Judge incorporated the DNA of King's race into Sanji's genes, but I'm betting that isn't the case since....
  • Judge had absolutely nothing to say about Sanji's fire powers. If anything Judge was more shocked that Sanji could use Haki than the fact that his seemingly regular son could spontaneously ignite his leg. If Sanji's fire powers were the intentional result of Judge's genetic tampering then Judge would have said something about it, but he still saw him as a failure. Furthermore, considering that the Vinsmoke kids' Raid Suits are made for the purpose of enhancing their natural capabilities, Judge most likely wanted Sanji to have something like invisibility as his natural attribute. Instead, DJ has absolutely no synergy with the Stealth Black suit.
  • So as far as I'm concerned, while Sanji's genetic enhancements might finally kick in during this fight, DJ is most likely Sanji's own power. Maybe it was passed on from his mother, who we still know little about, and that's why Sanji's the only one from his family who can tap into it - because it wasn't tampered with when Judge was giving his kids elemental powers. Or maybe Judge DID give him invisibility powers but his mother's drug altered that genetic code into fire power? Who knows - all I know is that it isn't something Judge gave him on purpose lmao. If anything it would make more sense for that power to have awoken now, where his dormant genes are apparently starting to kick in, instead of Enies Lobby.
  • As for Zoro, this may or may not be a red herring. Remember, it's Zoro's old master in the East Blue who's a Shimotsuki descendant. This might just be a case of Zoro inheriting that spirit from him and Ryuma, who he fought. Of course though, there's still the question of why there's a Shimotsuki descendant in East Blue to begin with, and who Zoro's parents were. If Sanji can come from a military kingdom on the other side of the Red Line then Zoro could certainly be from Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.