What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a swordsman is an art, you have to train to become better dna or not

Sanji is just a character with altered DNA his strength does not come from him or his lineage but literally from an outside person

You just refute the obvious by comparing Zoro / Luffy to Sanji it's totally different and you know it very well
Zoro literally has Sword God DNA. Do you really think Oden was doing all his crazy feats as a 5 year old because of training :suresure:

Sanji is just a character with altered DNA his strength does not come from him or his lineage but literally from an outside person

You just refute the obvious by comparing Zoro / Luffy to Sanji it's totally different and you know it very well
Really even tho we had an whole arc saying that's not the case? Keep going off headcanon in vaguely translated spoilers

i was arguing why the points i made where not plot convenience , and i did , and you are saying i "confirmed" they are plot convenience, you are the one that don't understand english here
And your points were redundant and refuted literally nothing. You're such a jackass you think you refuted him instead of reinforcing his points. That's what I'm getting at. You literally backed up his ideas and are so stupid that you don't recognize it.

You are full of bullshit
All 3 are special in there on way
You just like Zoro more that other two and thats ok

Status
Not open for further replies.