What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And your points were redundant and refuted literally nothing. You're such a jackass you think you refuted him instead of reinforcing his points. That's what I'm getting at. You literally backed up his ideas and are so stupid that you don't recognize it.
"Don't even know the term ganged. Here we have another Zoroturd who exaggerate. Conveniently has magic medicine which can give him 100% boost, can conveniently cut fire, conveniently got enma that scarred Kaidou, conveniently got lost from dog when Kaidou came to Kuri, couldn't beat dumbass Pica without Orlumbus. "

- "Conveniently has magic medicine which can give him 100% boost "----> it's not convenient because The medicine has a Massive side-effect
- "can conveniently cut fire" ---> Cutting Fire was foreshadowed way back in punk hazard and it makes perfect sense for Zoro to learn that
- " conveniently got enma that scarred Kaidou"----> Do you realize ASURA is a 9 SWORD STYLE ATTACK ? it took all 9 blades to Scar kaido
- "conveniently got lost from dog when Kaidou came to Kuri" ----> Oda forced Zoro out Kuri palace because he would have neg diffed Kaido's boro breath
- "couldn't beat dumbass Pica without Orlumbus" ----> he couldn't REACH pica without orlumbus , that's very different

i refuted ALL of his points and you are telling me i "confirmed" his points? now explain to me how i "confirmed" his points dumbass with a penaut instead of a brain

Status
Not open for further replies.