What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't even know the term ganged. Here we have another Zoroturd who exaggerate. Conveniently has magic medicine which can give him 100% boost, can conveniently cut fire, conveniently got enma that scarred Kaidou, conveniently got lost from dog when Kaidou came to Kuri, couldn't beat dumbass Pica without Orlumbus. "

- "Conveniently has magic medicine which can give him 100% boost "----> it's not convenient because The medicine has a Massive side-effect
- "can conveniently cut fire" ---> Cutting Fire was foreshadowed way back in punk hazard and it makes perfect sense for Zoro to learn that
- " conveniently got enma that scarred Kaidou"----> Do you realize ASURA is a 9 SWORD STYLE ATTACK ? it took all 9 blades to Scar kaido
- "conveniently got lost from dog when Kaidou came to Kuri" ----> Oda forced Zoro out Kuri palace because he would have neg diffed Kaido's boro breath
- "couldn't beat dumbass Pica without Orlumbus" ----> he couldn't REACH pica without orlumbus , that's very different

i refuted ALL of his points and you are telling me i "confirmed" his points? now explain to me how i "confirmed" his points dumbass with a penaut instead of a brain
Lmao do I really have too? If I do you're gonna look stupid as hell🤣
Post automatically merged:

Where is this QnA happening?
Been wondering myself

Not gonna lie… As far as we saw…
Germa siblings have better powers than DFs

Aside from the emotion thingy which was stupid…

but I would rather have:
1- Exoskeleton body with iron like body
2- Fast healing ability
3- Elemental power
4- Plus Raid Suit for Shield and armor
5- Floating device to move free at air
6- acceleration device
…etc

AND still be able to SWIM

That imo is more functional and better than having a DF that only gifts you with one specefic power… and you lose your ability to swim… sure some DF grant you more abilities, but you get what I mean…

as far as the show has given us so far…

Ranking of technologies used by scientists are on this order:

1- Germa technology
2- Vegapunk
3- Ceasar

I have no doubt that Vegapunk will be better by the way… SSG might be a game changer

but I’m just saying so far… Judge technology is very great.. cause for me his use for DNA is BETTER than devil fruit itself which was done by the ancient kingdom I assume

H

humanbeing

Will Oda let BM defeat Law and Kid and then go to the top? so can Zoro , Sanji, Marco and Jinbe go help Luffy?
BM seems to be just fine i assume their attacks don't work on her.

but I would rather have:
2- Fast healing ability
3- Elemental power
6- acceleration device
…etc

That imo is more functional and better than having a DF that only gifts you with one specefic power… and you lose your ability to swim… sure some DF grant you more abilities, but you get what I mean…

1- Germa technology
2- Vegapunk
3- Ceasar

I have no doubt that Vegapunk will be better by the way… SSG might be a game changer

but I’m just saying so far… Judge technology is very great.. cause for me his use for DNA is BETTER than devil fruit itself which was done by the ancient kingdom I assume
From Top 5 Judge to Top 2 Judge
Judge Fans Eating
:finally:

but I would rather have:
2- Fast healing ability
3- Elemental power
6- acceleration device
…etc

1- Germa technology
2- Vegapunk
3- Ceasar

Judge himself said that they got uliminited potential

Status
Not open for further replies.