What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This argument was started over who has the most plot convenience and help.

Luffy or zoro.

Zoro conveniently got a magic senzu bean after breaking 20 bones. It doesn't matter if his pain doubles. It's a convenient plot armor to keep him relevant to the story.

Zoros main opponent this arc is a firebending bird. Zoro conveniently through plot learns how to cut fire this arc. This is plot armor. You don't see sanji learning a special dinosaur crushing move specifically for queens abilities.

Ashura Is illusions. Not actually 9 swords but either way that's not the dudes argument. Zoro conveniently got a magic sword that allowed him to cut kaido.
Post whole cake island luffy couldn't even hurt a kaido so drunk he couldn't stand. Yet zoro gets a magic sword from oden with no development himself and somehow hurts kaido? That's called plot armor and convenience.

Without orlumbus zoro wouldve watched as all of dressrosa and his crewmates died on that hill with king riku.

These are all facts. Deny it being plot armor all you want but it's true. You are a fool and aren't even worth debating with. I'm wondering why I took the time to write all of this instead of watching some more hunter x hunter...
1) the medicine is still less plot convenience that Luffy ivankov injection wich has a side effect that's not relevant for decades
2) Zoro cutting fire is still less plot convenient then Luffy being matched with a Lightning guy that has NOTHING but his Lightning ability to fight unlike King who has swordsmanship,haki and Zoan abilities
3) Asura being an illusion and not a physical body it's not confirmed , still the fact that only Enma can cut Kaido is pure head canon, example : SANTORYU TATSUMAKI
4) the fact that post wci luffy could only tickle Kaido just means that current Zoro > post Wci Luffy
5) my point still stand Zoro could not REACH pica , where as the guy said he couldnt beat him without orlumbus

the monster trio will always remain. end of series luffy will be strongest zoro will be second sanji may not be third strongest in the world but he will always be third strongest in the crew it doesnt matter who joins. yamato mythycal zoan zo what u telling me sanji cant beat caterina devon she is a mythical zoan too. my endgame crew will look like this.

Strawhat Luffy - Captain
3 sword god Zoro - First mate / right hand ( may or may not be a shimotsuki will be cool if he is one)
Devils leg vinsmoke sanji - Chef / left hand ( i think it will be cool if he has kings dna even if he doesnt its fine he will still be 3rd stongest)
weather with nami - navigator( best in the world)
Sniper god ussop - ( sniper / 2nd engineer)
monster of strawhats - ( doctor and an awakened zoan)
last oharan robin - ( archaeoligist / light of the world)
cyborg franky - best shipwright
black bones brook - ( best musician and full body armarment idea from tekking101 thus black bones)
knight of the sea jinbei - best helmsman advisor of the pirate king
full moon carrot - lookout
yamato - log keeper

Smiles are not successful DF they are incomplete as user cannot revert to non-Zoan form. Your are right about Judge not creating DF users apologies... but he did give DF-like powers to his children with no downsides.. so he got closer than anyone other than Vegapunk
I wouldn't say no downsides since they don't seem to be as potent or as powerful as actual devil fruits.

1) the medicine is still less plot convenience that Luffy ivankov injection wich has a side effect that's not relevant for decades
2) Zoro cutting fire is still less plot convenient then Luffy being matched with a Lightning guy that has NOTHING but his Lightning ability to fight unlike King who has swordsmanship,haki and Zoan abilities
3) Asura being an illusion and not a physical body it's not confirmed , still the fact that only Enma can cut Kaido is pure head canon, example : SANTORYU TATSUMAKI
4) the fact that post wci luffy could only tickle Kaido just means that current Zoro > post Wci Luffy
5) my point still stand Zoro could not REACH pica , where as the guy said he couldnt beat him without orlumbus
Bro were talking about wano.

Everything you are saying is irrelevant and does not debunk or refute anything I've said.

I shitted on your life. Take your L with grace and walk away in defeat. I'm done with you. Continue your own echo chamber

Edit: ashura is literally said to be a damn illusion in the manga. Stop the 🧢

Status
Not open for further replies.